Uni GAUGE 2020: Admit Card, Exam Dates (Out), Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Uni GAUGE 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. The exam dates has been announced. The exam will be conducted on 27th June 2020. It is conducted to offer admission in different specializations of UG engineering (BE/ B.Tech) courses. It is a state level examination regulated by the Educational Rating and Assessment Foundations (ERA). The exam will be held in 140 cities across India. The Uni Gauge score will be accepted by the 14 participating member universities. Here we are providing complete information about Uni GAUGE 2020 exam, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and much more.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Notifications – Admit Card Releasing Soon
Uni GAUGE 2020 Admit Card is releasing soon. Check here for admit card details.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted on 27th June 2020.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Mock Test is available now. Click here for mock test.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Exam Dates
Here candidates can check the official Uni GAUGE 2020 exam dates:
|Online Starting of Application Form||16th January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||5th February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||30th May 2020|
|Edit application form||1st June 2020 to 3rd June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 2020|
|Uni Gauge 2020 Exam||27th June 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||June 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||June 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||June 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of July 2020|
Uni GAUGE 2020 Admit Card
The Uni GAUGE 2020 Hall Ticket will be available from June 2020. The admit card is also known as test admission tickets (TAT). Candidates can check their Uni GAUGE admit card in online mode. Candidates are advised to check the details given on the admit card.
Exam conducting authority will not send any hard copy of the admit card by post. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact to the officials immediately.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here candidate can check the Uni GAUGE 2020 exam pattern:
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English only.
- Mode: The exam will be held in online mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQ type).
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be given for the exam.
- Total Questions: Total number of questions will be 180.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
The subject wise distribution of questions is provided in the table below:
Uni GAUGE 2020 Syllabus
The Uni Gauge 2020 syllabus will be based on the class 10th & 12th PUC exam. The syllabus will contain topics from mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects. Candidates can check the syllabus for all three subjects from below:
Kinematics, laws of motion, motion of systems of particles and rigid body, gravitation, properties of bulk matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gases and kinematic theory of gases, physical world and measurement, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, current electricity, work energy and power, magnetics effect and current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternation current, optics, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, communication systems
Atomic models, rules of filling electrons and orbitals, types of chemical, introduction of structure of atoms, molecular orbital theory, hydrogen bond, inter molecular forces, quantum mechanical model, shapes of atomic orbital, ideal behavior, bonds, valence bond theory, deviation from ideal behavior, liquid state, thermodynamic terms, first law of thermodynamics, spontaneity, third law of thermodynamics
Venn diagram, linear and quadratic inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theorem, sets and their representations, sequences and series, relations and functions, trigonometric functions, straight lines, conic sections, three dimensional geometry, limits and continuity, probability, principal of mathematical inductions, relations and functions, inverse trigonometric functions, matrices, determination, differentiability, applications of derivatives, definite integrals
Uni GAUGE Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips that candidate may follow in order to perform well in the Uni Gauge 2020 examination:
- Make a plan for your preparation and Stick to it.
- Make a proper time table and also include some time for extracurricular activities.
- Consider the best books available in the market or internet.
- Solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid learning new topics at the last moment.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uni GAUGE 2020 Answer Key
The provisional Uni GAUGE 2020 answer key will be released on 14th May 2020. Candidates can check their answer key via online mode. It will contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Students can also challenge the Uni GAUGE answer key till 18th May 2020.
If any candidates find any error regarding the answer key, they can submit objection. After receiving and analyzing the clarifications, the final answer key will be released on 22nd May 2020.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Result
The Uni GAUGE 2020 score card will be released on 26th May 2020. Aspirants can check their result online by entering the required login details.
Uni GAUGE result will not be provided to students through offline mode. Candidates must take printout of the result and keep it safe for further admission procedure.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Counselling
The Uni GAUGE 2020 counselling will be conducted in month of June 2020. Uni GAUGE counselling will take place in various steps like registration, choice filling, seat allotment etc.
After downloading the score card candidates will have to directly apply to the institutions, accepting Uni Gauge score. Counselling procedure will be held through offline mode.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates should have to follow the instructions mentioned below to participate in the Uni GAUGE 2020 admission procedure conducted by the universities accepting score card:
- Candidates are advised to download their test score card from the website.
- Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria in the website of participating university for the respective course.
- Candidates have to apply separately to the university that they are interested in along with the downloaded score card and prescribed documents mentioned by the participating universities on the website.
- University will publish a merit list of the candidates who have successfully submitted application form to the university.
- After that, the participating institutions will conduct the admission procedure.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given below before filling up the Uni GAUGE 2020 application form:
- The application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can start filling the application form from 16th January 2020.
- Candidates have to fill the form before the last date, i.e. 30th May 2020.
- Candidates have to carefully fill and check the information provided in the application form before the submission.
- After the successful registration, candidates will receive the user ID and password on their mobile number and email ID.
- The authority has provided the correction facility in the application form from 1st June to 3rd June 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further use.
- The application fee for PCM candidates is Rs 1500/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee can be paid online via net banking, UPI, credit card or debit card.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the Uni GAUGE 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have PCM subjects. Biology or biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/ Bio technology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained minimum of 45% marks for general and 40% for SC/ ST and OBC candidates.
- Age Criteria: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2020.
- Diploma Holders: Diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
For any other query regarding the Uni GAUGE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.