UP ITI 2021 Application Form (Started) Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
UP ITI 2021 Application Form has been commenced from 4th August 2021. Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) will be the conducting authority for various ITI courses. Admission will be offered to candidates in ITI courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. No entrance exam will be offered for admission in UP ITI courses. There will be no entrance for admission into UP ITI courses. Only Eligible candidates will be offered admission on the basis of merit list prepare on basis of qualifying marks. Here we are providing details regarding UP ITI Application Form 2021.
UP ITI 2021 Application Form- Released
UP ITI 2021 Application Form has been released from 4th August 2021. Click here to apply.
UP ITI 2022 Application Form will be started from first week of August 2022.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UP ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form for UP ITI 2021 via online mode.
- The application form is made available from 4th till 28th August 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Interested candidates must also go through information brochure & eligibility norms before applying for UP ITI.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form is accepted only of eligible candidates.
- During registration, candidates also have to choose institutes & trades as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the details before submission as incorrect or incomplete details in the form will lead to rejection.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for future use.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- General/ OBC category candidates have to submit Rs. 250/-.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- In any case, the application fee is non-refundable.
UP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure they fulfill following eligibility norms before applying for UP ITI:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify high school level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Age limit: Candidates must be at least 14 years in age as on academic year.
- Relaxation: No relaxation is given to any age candidate.
UP ITI 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following schedule regarding UP ITI 2021 Application Dates:
|Online application commences||4th August 2021|
|Submission of application form||28th August 2021|
|1st round result||11th September 2021|
How to apply for UP ITI 2021
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for UP ITI:
- Go through official site (Link is given above)
- First submit application fee according to your category.
- Register you valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- Now login details will be received in your registered mail ID & no.
- After that, login by using the login credentials.
- Enter all asked & required personal & academic details in the application form.
- After completely filling the form, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now click on the, ‘Submit’ option.
- After that confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of the confirmation page.
- Keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for UP ITI 2021. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates are advised to also check its eligibility criteria to avoid any kind of rejection in the application form. It is necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding UP ITI application form 2021 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries regarding UP ITI 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.