UPES 2021 Application Form (Till 22nd Oct), Registration – Apply Here
UPES 2021 Application Form has been extended till 22nd October 2021 through jee & board exam. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) offers admission into various UG/ PG level courses. The university is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of national level scores or 12th level scores for direct admission. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee & much more regarding UPES Application Form 2021.
UPES 2021 Application Form – Till 22nd Oct
UPES 2021 Application Form has been extended till 22nd October 2021 through jee and board scores. Click here to apply online.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UPES 2021 Application Form:
- UPES 2021 application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 19th November 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 14th July 2021 for B.Tech & other courses & it can be filled till 22nd October 2021 through JEE Main & board exam etc.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to registered mail ID & phone number so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully & completely.
- Candidates will be required to fill separate application form to apply for more than one course.
- Once application form will be completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling UPES application form:
- Class 10th marksheet & certificate
- Class 12th marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Valid email ID & phone number.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Net banking, credit card, debit card, Demand Draft (DD) for fee payment
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Indian category candidates will have to submit Rs.1350/- while Foreign nationals will have to submit US $ 75 as application fee.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, DD must be drawn in favor of, “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies” payable at Dehradun.
- DD must be sent to following address:
Centre for Continuing Education,
UPES Master Piece Complex, 1st Floor,
Golf Course Road, Sec- 54, DLF Phase V,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122002.
UPES 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure they fulfill following eligibility norms before applying for UPES 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national/ foreign/ OCI/ PIO category candidates will be eligible to apply for UPES.
- Age Criteria: He/ she must be born on or after 1st October 1998.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for UPES 2021.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subjects: Applying candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subjects in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks in PCM subject in qualifying exams.
- JEE Main: Candidates seeking admission for B.Tech. course through JEE Main must score minimum 60% marks.
- Board merit: For applying through board merit, candidate must have score at least 80% marks in PCM subject.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify graduation with scoring at least 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Selection: Candidate will be able to apply through UPES Management Entrance Test (UPES MET) or through national level scores.
- National level scores: He/ she must have qualified CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT with required percentile. Candidates will have to score at least score of 140 to apply through NMAT.
UPES 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing schedule regarding UPES 2021 application dates:
|Application form releases||19th November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||14th July 2021|
|UPESEAT (B.Tech. exam) 2021||17th & 19th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application for upes admission through jee & board exam||22nd October 2021|
How to Apply for UPES 2021
Candidates must follow below provided step by step procedure while applying for UPES 2021 admissions:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Now register yourself by providing details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Login details will be sent to your registered ID & number.
- Now fill other qualification, address & asked details.
- Also choose the test center as per your preferences.
- Re- check & verify the given details.
- After verification, upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Now choose the option of payment & proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Through this UPES 2021 application form article, we have provided complete details regarding the UPES registration/ application form. Candidates must check all the details – application form dates, mode, fee, mode of payment and complete step by step procedure to fill application. Candidates must also make sure that they must fullfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection in the form at later stage.
If you have any other queries regarding UPES 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.