UPES Admission 2020: Application (Till 11th August), Dates, Eligibility
UPES 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th August 2020 for B.Tech courses. UPES Admission 2020 process has been started from September 2019. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) organizes the admission procedure for various UG and PG courses. UPES is situated in Dehradun, UK. The admission in the university is offered on the basis of national level scores or through 12th level scores for direct admission. Students can go through our article to know about complete details of UPES Admission 2020.
UPES Admission 2020 Notifications – Application Extended
UPES Admission 2020 Application Form has been extended till 11th August 2020 for B. Tech courses. Check here for application form details.
UPESEAT 2020 Exam has been cancelled due to covid-19. Admission will be based on JEE Main/ class 12th and SAT scores.
UPES offers admission into various UG/ PG courses in the Fields of Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Law, Business & Health sciences:
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech (Honors), B.Sc (Hons.), B.Des, B.Com (Hons.), BBA, BA, B.Sc, D.Pharma, B.Pharma.
PG Courses: M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, M.Des, LLM.
Integrated Courses: BBA LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons), B.Sc LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB (Hons), B.Tech & LLB (Hons).
UPES Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check below UPES 2020 dates for various events:
|Round 1st||Round 2nd||Round 3rd|
|Application process starts||Started|
|Deadline of application process||20th July 2020||31st July 2020||20th August 2020|
|Last date to submit 10th and 12th marks||23rd July 2020||3rd August 2020||23rd August 2020|
|Declaration of selection list||25th July 2020||5th August 2020||25th August 2020|
|Last date for fee submission||28th July 2020||8th August 2020||28th August 2020|
UPES 2020 Application Form
To know about details of UPES 2020 Application Form, candidates can go through below given section:
- The application process of UPES admission 2020 has been started for all courses.
- Students will be able to apply for B. Tech till 11th August 2020.
- Applicants can apply through online mode only.
- During application process, candidates must fill their complete details in the form. Incomplete or incorrect information in the form will lead to rejection of the form.
- After completely filling the application form, candidates must print their application form and confirmation page for future reference.
UPES Application Fee will be Rs.1350.
Payment Mode: The application fee can be paid through debit & credit card.
Also students can make fee payment through demand draft.
UPES Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check UPES 2020 Eligibility criteria for various courses in the below given section:
- Nationality: Indian national and Foreign nationals/ PIO/ OCI candidates can apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate date of birth should fall on or after 1st October 1998 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 12th level with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam and in PCM subjects.
- JEE Main or Board Merit: Besides UPESEAT exam, candidates can also apply for B.Tech admission through JEE Main scores with 50 percentile. Candidates applying through board merit must have obtained 50% aggregate in PCM at 12th level.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10th, 12th & graduation level with minimum 50% marks.
- Selection: Candidates can apply for admission through UPES Management Entrance Test (UPES – MET).
- National Level Scores: Candidates applying through CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAT must have secured required percentile for various management courses. Minimum required score for NMAT is 140.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10th & 12th level with minimum 50% marks.
- National Level Score: Student can also apply through national level law test scores – CLAT, LSAT or UPES Law Aptitude Test (UL-SAT).
UPES Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
For admission into UPES, applicants will be required to follow the admission procedure recommended for various courses.
The admission will be provided to the students two ways either through entrance test conducted by the University or through national level test scores. For B.Tech admission, students can apply through UPESEAT 2020 or through JEE Main or Board merit.
Admission into MBA course will be provided through university level entrance test known as UPESMET. Also students can apply through CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT scores. Also for MBA admission there will be a GD and PI round.
UPES 2020 Entrance Exam
The University will conduct entrance test for admission into various courses into the University. For B.Tech admission, the university organizes UPESEAT entrance test. Candidates who want to take admission into MBA will have to appear for UPESMET.
For admission into design courses, UPESDAT entrance test will be conducted by the university. While for law aspirants, UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) will be held by the university.
UPES Admission 2020 Result
UPES has released the merit list form first round on 25th July 2020. The result will be declared in different dates for various rounds.
For UPESEAT result for second and third round will be declared on 5th and 25th August 2020, respectively. Students are able to check result through their login details.
UPES Admission 2020 Cut Off
UPES 2020 Cut Off will be released by the University on the website for various programmes separately. The cut off will be prescribed and prepared by the university based on various factors – number of appearing candidates, difficulty level of paper, availability seats, etc.
Only the students qualifying the entrance test by securing the cut off will be eligible for further admission process.
UPES Admission 2020 Counselling
UPES has conducted counselling process for admission into various courses. UPES 2020 Counselling is organised in online mode. Students can check complete details of counselling on the website. The University will separately organize the counselling process for students applying through university level entrance test, national level scores and board merit.
For MBA admission, GD and PI round will be organized by the university. Students while appearing for counselling will have to bring their important eligibility documents for verification purpose.
If you have any other query related to UPES Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comments section given below.