UPSEE (UPCET) 2022: UG Counselling (Started), Allotment (Out)
UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Allotment Result (Round 7) has been released for UG/ PG. Uttar Pradesh Common Entrance Test (UPCET) formerly UPSEE is followed by the CUET exam which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG & PG courses offered in the field of Engineering, CSIT, Management, Pharmacy, etc. Students must note that no entrance exam is conducted for B.tech admissions. B.Tech (4 years) admissions will be provided only through JEE Main scores and into B.Arch will be through NATA. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various Govt. And Private institutions situated across the state. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the UPCET Admission 2022.
UPSEE 2022 Notifications – Allotment Result Out (CUET UG/ PG)
AKTU/ UPTU (UPSEE/ UPCET) 2022 Allotment Result (Round 7) has been released for UG/ PG. Check here for counselling details.
Get complete updates of UPSEE 2022 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view details.
AKTU/ UPTU (UPSEE/ UPCET) 2023 Examination will be held in first week of July 2023. Check more details about UPSEE (UPCET) 2023 here.
UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Exam has been scrapped. Admission into B.Tech will be through JEE Main, B.Arch will be through NATA and into various UG/ PG courses through CUET. Check here for exam details.
Click here for JEE Main 2022 details.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete UPSEE exam dates for the 2022 session:
For B.Tech (Through JEE Main):
|Events||Important Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|1st Session||2nd Session|
|Release of Notification||1st March 2022||1st March 2022|
|Starting of Registration process||1st March 2022||1st June 2022|
|End of registration||5th April 2022||30th June 2022|
|Last date of fee payment||5th April 2022||30th June 2022|
|Application Correction||6th to 8th April 2022||1st to 3rd July 2022|
|Registration re-opened||18th to 25th April 2022||11th July to 12th July|
|Release of Admit card||21st June 2022||21st July 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 Exam||1st Session- 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th June 2022|
2nd Session- 25th to 30th July 2022
|Display of Answer key||2nd July 2022||3rd August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||11th July 2022||8th August 2022|
|Counselling process starts||12th September 2022 (JoSAA)|
For other UG courses (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||15th July to 20th August 2022|
|Answer Key||8th September 2022|
|Result||16th September 2022|
|Counselling||6th October 2022|
For other PG courses (Through CUET):
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th July 2022|
|Application correction||20th to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit card||28th August 2022|
|CUET 2022 PG Exam||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th & 11th September 2022|
|Answer Key||16th September 2022|
|Result||26th September 2022|
UPSEE 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for shortlisted candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling rounds from the website of authority.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
UPSEE 2022 Result
The result has been prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority releases the result after few weeks from the completion of examination through online mode. Candidates can download their result by login into the website.
UPSEE 2022 Result is made available for every exam participated candidates individually. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
UPSEE/ UPTU 2022 Cut Off
The cut off is released by the exam conducting authority through online mode. Authority releases the category wise cut off marks for every candidate for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure.
Candidates have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission procedure. Candidate will be able to check the complete cut off marks from the website of authority.
UPSEE Answer Key 2022
The Answer key has been released by the authority after few days of the conclusion of exams. Candidates can download the UPSEE answer key 2022 from the website of authority through online mode.
The UPSEE Answer Key consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to predict their result even before the declaration of it through the answer key.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete UPSEE Exam Pattern 2022 below:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II will be given to solve the question paper.
- Language: Question paper will be available in 13 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: Total 5 marks will be added on total for each correction answers.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
UPSEE 2022 Syllabus
UPSEE Syllabus 2022 will be different for every UG and PG courses. The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics as per the requirement of courses. Syllabus for the UG courses will consist of questions from the 11th and 12th level, whereas the syllabus for PG Courses will consist of various topics from the relevant fields.
The complete syllabus for the UPSEE 2022 can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
UPSEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the complete tips and tricks for better UPSEE preparation:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern of UPSEE 2022 Examination.
- Make a balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock tests and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make the short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare for the examination with relevant preparation books and study materials.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
UPSEE Admit Card 2022
The Admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of examination. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination without showing their valid admit card. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards from 12th July 2022 (CUET UG) through online mode.
The UPSEE Admit Card 2022 will be released by the authority for every registered candidates individually. Candidates will have to login into the website of authority for downloading the admit card.
UPSEE 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the UPSEE Application Form 2022:
- The UPCET 2022 Application Form has been released from 6th April 2022 through CUET.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam as only eligible candidates will be allowed admission.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully. However, authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet. Any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The Application Form submission process is regulated till 22nd May 2022. No candidates will be allowed to submit after that date.
- Application form has been re-started from 27th to 31st May 2022 for UG courses through CUET.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee for CUET can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidates will be as follows:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
UPSEE 2022 Application Correction
Following are the complete details regarding the Application Form correction facility:
- The UPSEE Application Form correction facility has been made available for CUET-UG after final submission of the application form.
- Candidates have to rectify their mistakes within the correction period.
- The facility is applicable for registered candidates only.
- Candidates must correct their mistakes before the prescribed schedule as no correction is allowed after that date.
- The Correction facility is applicable in limited fields only, so candidates must fill their application form very carefully.
UPSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete UPSEE eligibility criteria discussed below:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification (UG): Candidates must have passed 12th class exam or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Qualification (PG): Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized board/ university.
- Percentage: It is necessary for the candidates to have minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2022.
For any other query related to UPSEE 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.