Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form (Till 18th Oct), Dates – Apply Here
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form has been extended till 18th October 2020. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Candidates can get admission in various trades of ITI. No entrance exam is conducted to offer admission. Vyasayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttarakhand organises the ITI admissions. Admission will be offered in various government and private ITIs of Uttarakhand state. Seats will be allotted based on the merit list. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Uttarakhand ITI application form 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form – Till 18th Oct
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form last date has been extended till 18th October 2020.Click here to apply.
Candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI 2020 application form details in the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates can fill application form from 22nd August 2020.
- Application form has been re-started from 10th October and will be continued till 18th October 2020.
- Fill all the correction details in the application form.
- Fill details like personal, communication, academic, etc. carefully.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 22nd September 2020.
- Correction facility will not be provided by the authority after submission of the application.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode.
- For General/ OBC category candidates fee is Rs.450/- and for SC/ ST category fee is Rs. 250/-.
- Online fee can be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non- refundable in nature.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates age must be minimum 14 years.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th class examination from any recognized board of Uttarakhand state.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Dates
In this section, candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI 2020 application dates:
|Starting of online application form||22nd August 2020|
|Last date for application submission||22nd September 2020|
|Merit list released||25th September 2020|
|Application form re-started||10th October 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||16th October 2020|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand ITI 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Go through the given link for registration.
- Read all the given instructions and click on ‘Registration’ button.
- Fill registration details like email ID, mobile number and name etc.
- Click on the ‘proceed’ button.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Fill educational, personal, communication and etc. details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and then proceed to ‘upload’ tab.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline fee will be paid at the nearest ITI center.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form. After submission of the application form correction facility will not be provided by the authority. Candidates must check above mentioned eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
If you have any other query about the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.