Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020 will be organized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun. Uttarakhand ITI (Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute) conducts state level entrance examination once in a year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various trades/ streams of ITI. Candidates get admission in various private or government institutes of Uttarakhand state. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020 including details i.e. dates, application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Important Dates from the given below section:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|UK ITI Application process||4th week of March to last week of April 2020|
|Release of admit card||May 2020|
|UK ITI Entrance exam||June 2020|
|UK ITI Result||June 2020|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Starting of online application||3rd week of July 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of July 2020|
|Institute / Branch Allocation Date||4th week of July 2020|
|Reporting at institute||4th week of July to Last week of July 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Starting of online application||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of August 2020|
|Institute / Branch Allocation Date||2nd week of August 2020|
|Reporting at institute||2nd week of August 2020|
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form will begin from 3rd week of March 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill correct details in the application form.
- Enter details like personal, education, address and etc. carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- No correction facility will be provided to the candidates after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the last week of April 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be submitted along with the application form to the nearest ITI institute of Uttarakhand state.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General category||Rs. 250/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 150/-|
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Age Limit Criteria: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass 10th or equivalent examination form any recognized board of Uttarakhand state.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Examination Pattern from below:
- Time Duration: Examination will be held in 2 hours duration.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be asked in objective types or multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the examination.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Syllabus
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Syllabus will be based on 8th / 10th subjects including all subjects and important topics. Candidates can prepare topics from the Mathematics and Science subjects.
Questions will be asked from the Mathematics, G.K., Science, English, verbal and no verbal subjects.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Preparation Tips
Here we have mentioned some preparation tips regarding the Uttarakhand ITI 2020:
- Clear your basics from all subjects.
- Make short notes and practice the previous year question papers.
- Make yourself familiar with the entire syllabus.
- Make a proper time table and follow it.
- Go through some solved question papers.
- Don’t forget to take care of your health.
- Eat healthy food and do regular exercise.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card through the website. No admit card will be send by post to the candidates. Admit card will be released from the second week of May 2020. Candidates can check their admit card through online mode.
Candidates will have to bring admit card on the day of entrance examination. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the examination center. Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card like name, time and date, venue, registration number, enrollment number, etc.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Result
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Result will be published in the last week of June 2020. Candidates can check their result through online mode. Candidates must check all the details carefully. Authority will publish separate merit list for the candidates.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. Candidates must keep result secure for other admission procedures.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 counselling process on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination. Counselling process will be begins in the month of July 2020.Candidates are advised to carry their original documents at the day of counselling.
Seat will be allotted to the candidates based on the marks secured bythem in the entrance examination, merit list and total availability of seats. Final seats will be allotted after verification of the documents.
Here candidates can check documents to be submitted at the day of counselling:
- Class 8th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Some passport size photographs, etc.
If candidates have any other query about Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020, then they can leave their queries below.