Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020: Application (Till 18th Oct), Counselling
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released. Admission procedure is organised by the Vyasayik Pariksha Parishad, Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand ITI (Uttarakhand Industrial Training Institute) offer admission in various Engineering and Non- Engineering trades. Any separate entrance exam is not conducted by the authority, admission will be provided based on the merit list. Candidates get admission in various private or government institutes of Uttarakhand state. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020 including details i.e. dates, application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Notifications – Allotment Released (2nd Round)
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released.Click here to allotment.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Seat Allotment (1st Round) has been released.Click here to allotment.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Merit List has been released on 25th September 2020.Click here to check merit list.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Important Dates from the given below section:
|UK ITI Application process||22nd August 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||22nd September 2020|
|Merit list release||25th September 2020|
|Reporting at instituion||5th October 2020|
|Application re-started||10th October 2020|
|Last date to apply||18th October 2020|
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Merit List
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Merit list has been released on 25th September 2020. Candidates can check their result/ merit list through online mode on the website. Candidates must check all the details related to their rank carefully. Authority has released separate merit list for 8th and 10th class candidates.
Merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. Candidates must keep result secure for other admission procedures.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Admission Procedure
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 admission procedure will be done based on various factors. Firstly candidates have to fill registration form. After final submission of the application form authority has released merit list to the candidates based on their ranks. Merit list is prepared on the basis of 8th and 10th class marks.
Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be eligible to attend online counselling process. Counselling process will be completed in factors i.e. seat allotment, documents verification etc.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Counselling
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 counselling has been started. Counselling will be organised through online mode. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list are selected for the online counselling. It is necessary for the candidates to attend counselling process.
In the counselling, seats are allotted to the candidates as per the merit list and documents verification. Candidates need to upload relevant documents at the time of filling registration form.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020
Candidates are shortlisted for the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 admission based on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. Counselling process has been started. After counselling process candidates will have to report at the allotted college with original documents.
Candidates need to verify their documents at that day. Candidates will also have to submit admission fee at the same day to confirm their seats.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be submitted for verification process:
- Class 8th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile certificate
- Some passport size photographs, etc.
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Application Form from below:
- Application form has been started from 22nd August 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Application form has been re-started from 10th October and will be continued till 16th October 2020.
- Fill correct details in the application form.
- Enter details like personal, education, address and etc. carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- No correction facility will be provided to the candidates after submission of the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 22nd September 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online fee can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee is non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General/ OBC category||Rs. 450/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 250/-|
Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Uttarakhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Age Limit Criteria: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit criteria to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass 8th or 10th or equivalent examination form any recognised board of Uttarakhand state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 8th or 10th class are also eligible to apply.
If candidates have any other query about Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2020, then they can leave their queries below.