Uttarakhand Nursing 2020: Counselling (Started), Dates, Seat Allotment
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Allotment Result (Mop-Up round) has been released on 8th February 2021. The exam is organised to offer admissions into B. Sc Nursing, B.Sc Post Basic Nursing, M. Sc Nursing, ANM and GNM courses. Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBMU) will organize UK Nursing exam on a state level. The admission will be based on the merit list prepared from Uttarakhand Nursing Exam. Go the through article for detailed information regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 dates, result, counselling etc.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Notifications – Allotment Result
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Allotment Result (Mop-Up) has been released on 8th February 2021. Check here for allotment details.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 Exam will be organized in third week of July 2021. Check complete details regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2021 here.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
Here, students can check UK Nursing 2020 exam dates:
|Online Registration Start||26th August 2020|
|Online Registration Close||6th October 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||6th October 2020|
|Availability of admit card||8th October 2020|
|Exam date||18th October 2020|
|Answer key||27th October 2020|
|Declaration of result||15th November 2020|
|Starting of counselling||4th December 2020|
UK Nursing 2020 Counselling
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Counselling has been started from 4th December 2020 after the declaration of the result. Counselling is based on the merit list prepared by the university. Seat are allotted to the candidates as per their rank and score secured in the entrance exam.
Candidates are advised to carry all the documents required during the UK Nursing counselling otherwise they may lose their seat. Candidates can freeze their seat during the process of counselling in the college of their own choice. Candidates must need to pay Rs. 1500/- counselling fee at the day of counselling.
Documents required during the counselling are listed below for the ease of candidates:
- 10th class certificates
- 12th class certificates
- Other certificates (graduation/ post graduation if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photograph
UK Nursing 2020 Result
UK Nursing 2020 Result has been published on 15th November 2020. Candidates can view their result with the help of their roll number and application number. Result has been published in the form of merit list.
Result contains the rank and score of the candidate secured in the entrance exam of the university. Candidates are advised to take printout of the UK Nursing result for the further process of admission.
If candidate has any objection regarding the marks and merit list, such candidates can object regarding the merit/marks obtained by submitting Rs.1000/- demand draft in the favour of university.
UK Nursing 2020 Answer key
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Answer key has been uploaded on the website after the completion of examination. Candidates can download answer key and can match their answers.
If candidates have objection regarding the answer of any question, they can object it with a draft of Rs.500/-. If answer is wrong, then candidate can get their money refund. If answer find out right, then no money will be refunded to the candidates at any condition.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application Form
Here, we have provided the details regarding Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application Form:
- Application form has been made available from 26th August 2020 and will be closed on 6th October 2020.
- Application form are available through online mode for all the candidates.
- Candidates have to visit the site and register themselves by filling the basic details required in the application form.
- Candidates should fill their personal and educational details in the form after the completion of registration.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned signature, photograph and identity proof in the application form.
- Candidates should print the application form for further use.
Candidates need to pay application fee as per course for which they are applying. Candidates can pay their fee via online or offline mode.
Candidates can pay fee via debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates can pay fee offline through e-challan generated from the website.
Application fee according to category and course is listed below:
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B. Sc/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||2000/-|
|M. Sc Nursing||General/OBC||2000/-|
Candidates are advised to check UK Nursing Exam 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit.
For B. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 12th class exam from a recognised board or university.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a main subject.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 12th standard also eligible to apply.
Post Basic B. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass GNM after completing 10+2 with Science subjects.
- Candidate must a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For M. Sc Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates who competed B. Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing/ B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing or have equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have 55% marks in their previous qualifying exam.
- Experience Required: After completing the B. Sc or equivalent degree candidates must have at least one year worked experience.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 10+2 in Arts (PCMB, Geography, History, Philosophy, Accountancy, Political science, Economics, etc.) and English from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates passed from NIOS can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized institute or university.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a main or elective subject.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have minimum 40% marks to appear in the entrance exam.
- Candidates must be registered with State Nursing Council as ANM.
UK Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 exam pattern before appearing in the entrance exam:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be held through offline mode.
- Total Question: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) type.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of 100 marks, 1 mark for each question.
- Duration of Exam: Exam will be of 2 hours.
- Language: Questions paper will be prepared in Hindi and English languages.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get +1 mark for right answer and for wrong and non-attempted questions candidates will get 0 marks.
UK Nursing 2020 Syllabus
UK Nursing 2020 Syllabus is given for the candidates as per the course offered by the authority:
For UG Courses:
- Physics: Heat Transfer, Communication System, Atoms and Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter, Vibrations and Waves, Light and Sound, Electrostatics, Electronic Devices, Optics etc.
- Chemistry: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, States of Matter, Elements and Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Mixtures, Solutions and Solubility, Important Concepts in Chemistry, P- Block Elements, Chemical Reactions and Bonding etc.
- Biology and Zoology: Reproduction in Plant and Animals, Animal Physiology, Origin and Evolution of Life, Ecology and Ecosystems, Cell Theory, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Cell Theory, Cell Structure and Function, Human Disorders etc.
Post Basic B. Sc Nursing:
Biochemistry, Anatomy, Nursing Foundation, Psychology, Nutrition, Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing etc.
English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, General Science.
For PG Courses:
Nursing foundation, Nursing Administration, Nursing education, Child Health Nursing, Nursing Research and Statics etc.
Hindi, General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics.
UK Nursing 2020 exam preparation tips are given below with the help of which candidates can prepare with ease:
- Candidates are advised to cover the total syllabus topic by topic.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Candidates need to prepare those topics first for which they feel difficult to eliminate exam pressure.
- Candidates can purchase a test series available in the market to prepare better and analyse their performance.
- Candidates can prepare short notes for the revision so that at the last moment they can revise easily in less time.
- Candidates should make their health good.
UK Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Admit card has been made available for the candidates from 8th October 2020. Candidates can download their admit card by entering the required information. Admit card contain the information of examination centre, name of candidate, roll number, photograph and signature, etc.
Candidates will be permitted in the examination hall only if they carry the UK Nursing admit card with themselves. If any candidate’s admit card can not be downloaded, such candidates can contact to the authority through helpline no./email. Candidates also carry the photograph which is uploaded in the application form along with admit card at examination centre.
If candidates have any query regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.