ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018, Released – Get Admit Card Here

ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 has been released on 16th June 2018. It is available through online mode only. Every year, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts the entrance exam for offering admission to the agriculture courses. It is known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). ICAR organizes AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG entrance examination for candidates, those want to get admission in bachelor’s/master’s degree of agriculture courses. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission in various agricultural universities. Candidates from this article can get the details of ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card.

ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 – Released

newiconICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card has been released on 16th June 2018. Click here to get admit card.

Get latest news & updates about ICAR AIEEA 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates can get admit card through online mode from the website. The admit card has been issued on 15th June 2018. There is no other mode to get the admit card via offline or by post. ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit card is a mandatory document to enter the examination centre (exam hall). Candidates must take the print copy of the admit card. The copy of the admit card must be self-attested by the candidate & bring to the exam center.

Candidates are required to attest signature, photograph and thumb impression in the admit card to sit in written examination. Without self-attestation of the above details, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to save the admit card till the counselling & admission procedure not over.  In case of any problem regarding to the admit card, candidates can contact to the officials after the June 2018.

ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card Date

ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 is made available on 15th June 2018. Candidates can get the admit card only through online mode from our website. The exam will be conducted by the authority on 23rd June 2018 for UG courses & 22nd June 2018 for PG, Ph.D & PGS courses. The result will be declared in the last week of June 2018.

How to Download Admit Card

Below we have provided some steps for how to download admit card:

• Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
  • Click on that link and you will be redirected to the home page of the website.
  • On the home page, click on “ICAR AIEEA Admit Card” link.
  • Fill the required details to download your admit card.
  • Then, click on the submit button.
  • Download the admit card.
  • Preserve the hard copy of the admit card for future reference.

ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern

ICAR AIEEA Syllabus

ICAR AIEEA Preparation Tips

Admit Card Details

The admit card contain the necessary details related to candidate and written test. The details are given below:

• Name of the Candidate
  • Roll Number
  • Father Name
  • Category
  • Gender
  • Exam Center Venue
  • Exam Date & Time
  • Photograph
  • Signature
  • Thumb Impression
  • Instructions

Admit Card Verification

Do not forget to check the details printed in ICAR AIEEA admit card 2018. Candidates are informed to check the admit card details properly. Re-check the admit card before bringing it to the examination centre. If the candidate will found any mistake or discrepancy in the admit card, they should inform to the official authority. Candidates must check their personal details, contact details, examination details, photograph, signature and other details same as in the application form. Be sure that the details written in the admit card are authentic or should be correct. The details printed in the admit card have to be same as filled at the time of filing application form.

Guidelines to Candidates

• Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
  • Gates will be closed 15 minutes prior to the examination.
  • Candidate who does not possess both e-Admit Card and Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or a passport or ration card or driving license or any other valid Govt. Identity card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
  • No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
  • The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of Set (PCB/PCM/PCA/ABC) as he/she gave in application form.
  • No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. Council will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
  • Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
  • The candidates, suffering from diabetes, are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle.
  • However, the candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich in the examination hall.

If you have any query related to ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.

1. Vishal kumar says:

Sir please password help me

2. Swayam says:

When shall we give the thumb impression? Before entering to the hall or in the hall itself.

3. Thejs ramesh says:

In icar admit card2018 . Seflf assest is done at the time of examinaton hall wen asked or we should do it before it. Please reply very fast.

4. milly says:

Sir please give us clear info who should attist the admit card , in the exam center or before

5. Twinkle kumari singh says:

I have my registration id but forgotten the password… I need my admit card for appearing in the examination.. I need help urgently

6. Ravi Ranjan kumar says:

Sir mera exam Center choose kiye hai vo nhi hai abi mera exam Center ranchi prta hai kpya mera exam Center choose kiye anusar patna me dene ke kipa kre mera app. No. 1210909 ,passward 15032000RA hai Sir

7. Anjali Shaw says:

Sir I have lost my applicant no nd password sir plz hlp me..

8. Shreya says:

Sir candidate signature & thumb impression in the admit card ,we have to do in the examination centre na??

9. binayak das says:

sir actually i have lost my application form.i have checked my email there is not any mail from icar.but a message came to my mobile number to download my admit card.so how can download my admit card now????

10. MONOSHREE BANERJEE says:

Sir ,my Application no.is -1159908 and roll no. is 309060219.
    Sir,I had given my 1st and 2nd preference as Guwahati and Kolkata but ICAR has given my examination venue in Bhubaneshwar.It is absolutely impossible for me to go there and give examination within two days.At present I am dwelling in Guwahati.Sir,please change my examination venue or refund me.

11. Pradunya sarma says:

Why my centre Bhopal I given Guwahati Shilong And calcutta so lunable to wright the exam. Pl help me.

12. Sudhanshu Behera says:

Sir my application number is 1179357 I had choosen the exam center 1. Raipur 2. Sambalpur 3.Bhubaneshwar. But in my admit card it is showing Sagar M.P. Please change it sir.

13. Siam says:

My no.1 choice of exam center was Imphal City but why do I get Bhopal which was never my preferred City? My no. 2 choice of exam centre was Guwahati and 3. was Shillong. Please help me. Even when I try to contact the helpline no., it’s either switch off/Busy or not being picked up.

14. Krithik says:

Is that necessary to get attested by a gazetted officer in the admit card ?

15. Sarath Babu k says:

Sir
    I’m from Kerala…I choose exam centre in Kerala
    1-kozhikode
    2-trissure
    3-eranakulam
    And I get centre in andrapradesh,chittoor

I think there is something wrong..
    Sir pls change the centre or refund

16. Athira Nisha says:

Sir how can we self attest..please respond fast.. Exam date is reaching

17. AthiraYour Name... says:

Sir do we have to take copy of the application form

18. Rohit kumar says:

Sir me Bihar se hu Maine centre Aurangabad(Bihar)me chuna tha Lekin centre Aurangabad(Mahrassta)me de diya it can be changed.sir aane-jane me hi 4din LG jayega

19. Aman Kaushal says:

sir maine ICAR ka form fill up karte samay marks or percentage likha tha but admit card mai 0.00 hai and 10th mai 8.4 CGPA tha but admit card mai percentage 8.40 hai ………….
    sir please reply

20. divya says:

How to download admit card?There is no link in the website.

21. debasis sethi says:

sir my application number is 1158684..
    i had choosen in berhampur odisha ganjam in first choice and as 2 and 3 were bhubaneswar and cuttack…but in my admit card it is showing madhya pradesh bhopal…PLEASE change it or refund it….

22. Trayambica says:

sir my admit card is not yet opening i need a help

23. Sagar Rajwanshi says:

Where the admit card link ?