ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card will be released in May 2020. It will be available through online mode only. National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the entrance exam for offering admission to the agriculture courses. It is known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). ICAR will organize AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG entrance examination for candidates, those want to get admission in bachelor’s/ master’s degree of agriculture courses. Through this exam, aspirants will be able to get admission in various agricultural universities. Candidates from this article can get the details of ICAR AIEEA admit card 2020.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to get admit card through online mode from the website by entering login details. The admit card will be issued in May 2020. There will be no other mode to get the admit card via offline or by post.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit card will be a mandatory document to enter the examination centre (exam hall). Candidates must take the print copy of the admit card. The copy of the admit card must be self-attested by the candidate & bring to the exam center.
Candidates will be required to attest signature, photograph and thumb impression in the admit card to sit in written examination. Without self-attestation of the above details, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Candidates are advised to save the admit card till the counselling & admission procedure not over. In case of any problem regarding to the admit card, candidates will be allowed contact to the officials before the exam date.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card Date
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2020 will be made available in May 2020. Candidates will be able to get the admit card only through online mode from our website. The exam will be conducted by the authority on June 2020. The result will be declared on June 2020.
How to Download Admit Card
Below we have provided some steps for how to download admit card:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the home page of the website.
- On the home page, click on “ICAR AIEEA 2020 Admit Card” link.
- Fill the required details to download your admit card.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card.
- Preserve the hard copy of the admit card for future reference.
Admit Card Details
The admit card contain the necessary details related to candidate and written test. The details are given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Exam Center Venue
- Exam Date & Time
- Thumb Impression
Admit Card Verification
Do not forget to check the details printed in ICAR AIEEA admit card 2020. Candidates will be informed to check the admit card details properly. Re-check the admit card before bringing it to the examination centre.
If the candidate will found any mistake or discrepancy in the admit card, they must inform to the official authority. Candidates must check their personal details, contact details, examination details, photograph, signature and other details same as in the application form.
Be sure that the details written in the admit card will be authentic or should be correct. The details printed in the admit card will have to be same as filled at the time of filing application form.
Guidelines to Candidates
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- Gates will be closed 15 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidate who does not possess both e-Admit Card and Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or a passport or ration card or driving license or any other valid Govt. Identity card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate must ensure that the question paper available on the computer will be as per his/her choice of Set (PCB/PCM/PCA/ABC) as he/she gave in application form.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. Council will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
- The candidates, suffering from diabetes, are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle.
If you have any query related to ICAR AIEEA 2020 Card, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.