Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form will get released from third week of October 2020. Uttaranchal university provides admission to eligible candidates into various UG & PG level courses. The university is situated in Dehradun city which was established in year 2002. Candidates will be offered admission in the field of Management, Engineering, Law & Medical. Admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of 12th level scores. Candidates will be also able to apply on the basis of national level test scores of JEE Main, NEET, NATA, CLAT, GATE, CAT, etc. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding Uttaranchal University Application Form 2021.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form:
- Uttaranchal University 2021 Application form will be released via online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from third week of October 2020.
- The last date to submit application form will be second week of March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must ensure they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Incomplete or incorrect form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill all required details completely & carefully in the form.
- Candidates must send offline application form along with mentioned documents to following address:
Admission Cell, Uttaranchal University,
Arcadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007,
Candidates must keep following details ready while filling Uttaranchal University Application Form:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- JEE Main/ CMAT/ GATE/ JEEP/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CLAT rank or score card
- ID proof (Aadhar card, Driving License etc.)
- Fee payment details, etc.
- Candidates will be able to submit application fee through any offline or online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details will be used via online mode.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of Uttaranchal University, payable at Dehradun.
- The application fee will be of Rs.1200/- for all category candidates.
- Rs. 50/- processing fee will be also applicable for online submission of fee.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Uttaranchal University:
For UG Courses:
- B. Tech.: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects along with 50% minimum marks (45% for SC/ ST category).
- B. Tech. (Lateral Entry): Applying candidate must qualify 3-year diploma with PCM subjects along with scoring at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST).
- B. Sc.: He/ she must qualify 12th level examination with PCM subject scoring minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category)
- B. Com.: 12th level examination must be qualified in commerce field with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
For PG Courses:
- M. Tech: Candidates must possess B.Tech./ MCA/ M.Sc. with scoring minimum 55% marks.
- M.Sc: Candidates must qualify graduation in Science with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- MBA: Applying candidate must qualify graduation & must have valid score card of MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ XAT UUEE with 50% minimum marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- M.Com: Candidate must qualify graduation in Commerce with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following tentative schedule regarding Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form releases||3rd week of October 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Merit list releases||Month of May 2021|
How to Apply for Uttaranchal University 2021
Candidates must follow following procedure while applying for Uttaranchal University:
For Online application form:
- Go through official website (Link will be mentioned above)
- Fill the details in ‘New Student’ Sign up option.
- Click on the, ‘sign up’ button.
- Now register with your working/ valid email ID & password.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered ID & number.
- Click on the link & login using the login credentials.
- Now your registration account will be activated & you will be re-direct to online registration page.
- Login using, ‘New student? Signup’ option & continue your application form according to given instructions.
- Once completed, re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on the, “submit” option.
- Submit registration fee via online payment gateway as NEFT, RTGS, DD/ Direct deposit to submit the application fee.
- After the successful submission of application fee, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
For Offline application form:
- Go through official website (Link will be provided above).
- There will be two links given to provided application form (law & other courses).
- Download appropriate application form as per your course.
- Fill up the registration form & submit required documents in person or via postal service at university admission cell along with application fee.
- Fee must be paid in favor of Uttaranchal university, payable at Dehradun.
- At last, send the form to the given address above.
Candidates must go through above Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form article. Here we have given details such as application form, its fee and much more. We have also mentioned steps regarding how to fill Uttaranchal university admission form. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.