VITMEE 2019 Application Form, Application Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply
Latest Applications Open 2019:
VITMEE 2019 application for will be released in the month of March 2019 by the VIT University. VITMEE (Master’s Entrance Examination) is conducted every year by the Vellore Institute of Technology. The university offers the admission into PG programmes such as M.Tech, M.Tech (by research)/Integrated, MCA and Ph.D programmes. Candidates can get here the complete details on VITMEE application form 2019, including application dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and others.
VITMEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates those are eligible to fill the VITMEE application form are advised to read the instruction given below to fill application form.
- The university will provide the application forms through online mode only.
- The application form will be released from the second week of March 2019.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill the application form till the third week of May 2019. The correction window will also be opened till the fourth week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and signature (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm). Size of scanned images must be in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- Do not send any document/certificate by post to the University office.
Note: Applications for Foreign and NRI/ PIO candidates will be invited separately.
The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 950/-. Candidates can make the payment by net banking/credit card/debit card.
Check the eligibility criteria given below carefully. Those will fulfill all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
- Nationality: Indian/NRI/PIO and OCIcard holder are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: For M.Tech, candidates should have B.Tech/B.E. full-time degree. Candidates wishing to apply for MCA must passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year/semester are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce the final year mark sheet or provisional degree certificate before 15th August 2019.
- NIOS Candidates: Such candidates are eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019. (Candidates have to show the Migration-cum-Transfer Certificate as a proof of candidate of NIOS Board).
VITMEE Application Date 2019
Candidates can check here the tentative dates for the upcoming VITMEE 2019 entrance exam:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of March|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of May|
|Last date of correction||4th week of May|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May|
|Date of exam||1st week of June|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to fill the VITMEE online application form:
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Registration’ and enter the email Id, mobile number, name and DOB.
- A password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id. Note down it.
- Login by using email Id and password. Fill the details in application form like personal, educational and fill three exam centers preference.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the requisite payment and note down the transaction Id for future.
- At last, submit the application form and take the printout of it.
If you have any other queries about VITMEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.