VITMEE 2019 Application Form, Registration (Released) – Apply Here
VITMEE 2019 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2019. VITMEE (Master’s Entrance Examination) is conducted every year by the Vellore Institute of Technology. The university offers the admission into PG programmes such as M.Tech, M.Tech (by research)/Integrated, MCA and Ph.D programmes. Candidates can get here the complete details on VITMEE application form 2019, including application dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and others.
VITMEE 2019 Application Form
VITMEE 2020 Application Form will be started from March 2020.
VITMEE 2019 Application Form has been extended till 22nd May 2019.Click here to apply.
Candidates those are eligible to fill the VITMEE application form are advised to read the instruction given below to fill application form.
- The university will provide the application forms through online mode only.
- The application form has been released from 24th March 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 22nd May 2019. The correction window will also be opened till the fourth week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and signature (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm). Size of scanned images must be in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- Do not send any document/certificate by post to the University office.
Note: Applications for Foreign and NRI/ PIO candidates will be invited separately.
- The application fee for M.Sc course is Rs.600.
- For M.Tech / MCA / Research courses fee is Rs.1200.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the fee payment by net banking/credit card/debit card.
Check the eligibility criteria given below carefully. Those will fulfill all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
- Nationality: Indian/NRI/PIO and OCI card holder are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: For M.Tech, candidates should have B.Tech/B.E. full-time degree. Candidates wishing to apply for MCA must passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year/semester are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce the final year mark sheet or provisional degree certificate before 15th August 2019.
- NIOS Candidates: Such candidates are eligible to appear for VITEEE-2019. (Candidates have to show the Migration-cum-Transfer Certificate as a proof of candidate of NIOS Board).
VITMEE Application Date 2019
Candidates can check here important dates for VITMEE 2019 entrance exam:
|Starting of application form||24th March 2019|
|Closing of application form||22nd May 2019|
|Starting of slot booking||Last week of May|
|Date of exam||1st & 2nd June 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to fill the VITMEE online application form:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Registration’ and enter the email Id, mobile number, name and DOB.
- A password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id. Note down it.
- Login by using email Id and password. Fill the details in application form like personal, educational and fill three exam centers preference.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the requisite payment and note down the transaction Id for future.
- At last, submit the application form and take the printout of it.
If you have any other queries about VITMEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.