VITMEE 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
VITMEE 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode from March 2020. VIT Master’s Entrance Examination will be organized by the VIT University. It is a university level examination which will be conducted for admissions into PG programmes of M.Tech & MCA courses. These courses will be offered by the Chennai & Vellore campus of the university. The admission to candidates will be offered according to marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. Before applying for the examination, candidates must also go through its eligibility norms. Here we are providing details regarding VITMEE Application Form 2020.
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding VITMEE 2020 Application Form:
- VITMEE 2020 application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from second week of March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till third week of May 2020.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to upload scanned copy of photograph & signature.
- Candidates will also have to fill three exam centers according to their preferences.
- The application process involves registration, educational details, personal details, relevant documents, etc.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email id & phone number.
- All the important communication will be send to registered id & contact number.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected, so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- There will be no need to send filed in application form or certificates through post.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
Documents required while submission of TISSNET application form:
- 10th& 12th certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size colored photograph
- Signature, etc.
- The application fee will be of Rs.1200.
- For M.Sc. course, candidates will have to submit Rs. 600.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding VITMEE eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply. Candidates belonging to NRI/ PIO/ Foreign category will be also eligible.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify in any discipline from recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 60% marks in MCA or M.Tech courses.
- Records: Candidates must have a consistent record in class 10th& class 12th.
- Academic Gap: Any candidate who have maximum 2 years academic gap will be also eligible to apply for VITMEE.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the final year of graduation will be also eligible to apply for the examination provided they have to produce passing certificate before August 15, 2020.
VITMEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding VITMEE 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form releases||2nd week of March|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of May|
|Slot booking starts||4th week of May|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of June|
How to Apply for VITMEE 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for VITMEE 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ‘Registration’ link.
- Enter all the details like name, email Id, mobile number, and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
- Now login using email id & password.
- Fill all other details like personal, educational details.
- Also fill three exam centres according to your preference.
- Now, upload passport size photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- After that, re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit fee payment.
- Click on ‘Save & Submit’ option.
- After submission, a confirmation page will appear on the computer screen.
- Take printout of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling VITMEE 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding VITMEE 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to VITMEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.