VMOU 2022 MBA Application (Till 10th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
VMOU 2022 Application Form can be filled till 10th August 2022 for MBA course. It is released for candidates seeking admission in various offered UG and PG courses through Distance Education mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in various offered Distance Education programme through a university level entrance examination conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) itself. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on VMOU Application Form 2022.
VMOU 2022 Application Form – Application Till 10th Aug (MBA)
VMOU 2022 Application Form for MBA can be filled till 10th August 2022 for July session. Click here to apply.
VMOU 2023 Application Form will be released separately for MBA & B.ED courses. Check more details about VMOU 2023 Registration here.
VMOU 2022 Application Form has been extended till 13th May 2022 for B.Ed course. Click here to apply.
Following are the complete detailed information with latest instructions on VMOU Application Form 2022:
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University has released the application form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply for VMOU 2022 through online mode only.
- Candidates must fill their VMOU application form very carefully, as university might not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Applicant must fill the VMOU application form with all required details, as any void or incomplete details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit final application form within the prescribed schedule for VMOU Application Form, as no application form is accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- Applicant must seek the printout of filled VMOU Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- The complete Application Form fee for every candidates is Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates can pay the VMOU Application Fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, E-Mitra and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of VMOU application fee.
VMOU 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for VMOU Examination 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for MBA programs should be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for VMOU 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation or equivalent certificate from any recognized board to be eligible for B.Ed. programs.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for B.Ed. admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for final examination in 2022 will be eligible for examination.
VMOU 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates for VMOU Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Last Date for Application Submission||10th August 2022|
|Exam date||9th October 2022|
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Application form||8th March 2022|
|Last date for Application Submission||13th May 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||9th June 2022|
How To Apply for VMOU 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling VMOU 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of VMOU 2022 (link is available above)
- Now search for the new candidates registration link in VMOU website and fill the registration form with required details.
- The VMOU registration form will be consist of details like Basic Personal Details, Email Id and Phone Number etc…
- Now login into the application form and fill it with all required details including Program applying for, Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Educational Details etc..
- Candidates are advised to submit all required details any void details can cause rejection of Application form.
- Now upload required document like Photograph, signature, Migration Certificate, HSC Certificate, SSLC Certificate, Birth Certificate and click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and within given size and format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature within given size and format.
- Documents upload by candidates should be in clean and visual image and should be in Jpg format.
- Candidates must pay application fee for final submission of application form.
- Select your payment mode and then gateways and fill the details accordingly then proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of filled VMOU Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding VMOU 2022 Application Form.