WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Get Here
WBJEE 2021 JENPAUH Application Form will be released in first week of March 2021. WB JENPAUH is a state level entrance examination. Now WBJEE JENPAUH known as JENPAS- UG. This examination is conducted every year by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). Through this exam admission is offered in various courses i.e. B.Sc. nursing, BPT, B.Sc. CCT, B.Sc. PT, B.Sc. Electrophysiology, B.Sc. CCT. Various private/ government institutes of West Bengal state offers admission based on WBJEE JENPAUH scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about WBJEE JENPAUH application form 2021 including details i.e. application form mode, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form
Here candidates can check details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application form:
- The registration for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 can be done through online mode. Form through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form from first week of March 2021.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, educational and communication details carefully.
- Fill all the necessary & correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form later.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Application form will be filled till last week of March 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to the candidates from last week of March 2021.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other references.
- Application fee will be Rs.500 plus bank service charges.
- Application Fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- Online application fee will be paid via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non- refundable and non- transferable under any circumstances.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check following WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian national.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B/ PWD) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, biology and English subjects in their 12th level.
- Appearing: Students appearing in 12th level can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC- A/ OBC- B/ PWD) in their qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 17 years and upper age limit will be 25 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Subjects: Candidates should have physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ statistics/ electronics/ physiology.
For BPT/ BMLT/ OTT/ PT/ PA/ Electrophysiology/ RIS, Dialysis:
- Qualification: Students must have passed 10th & 12th level from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application dates in the table below:
|Application starts from||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of March 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||3rd week of June 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of June 2021|
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2021
Candidates must check complete procedure to fill WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application form:
- Visit the official’s website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘new registration’ link.
- Enter name, email ID, mobile number and click ‘submit’ button.
- Now fill details in the application form including personal, educational and communication i.e. qualification, address, parent’s details, category, gender etc.
- Click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Uploaded scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates must upload the documents in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on the ‘payment’ button and pay application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Crosscheck all the details before submission of the application form.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future references.
Through this article, candidates can check all about WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application form. We have provided all details related to application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and dates. Candidates can also check procedure to fill application form. Candidates must fill complete details carefully in the application form to avoid rejection of the form.
If you have any other query about WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.