WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form, Registration – Register Here
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2023 will be available through online mode. West Bengal Joint Entrance Test (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. It is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for candidates who want to take admission in various UG and PG programmes.
For Undergraduate courses, WBJEE JENPAS will be conducted and for Postgraduate courses WBJEE JEMAS will be conducted for admission. The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses like Pharmacy, Management, Nursing, etc. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2023.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form
Given are the details about application form of WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 below:
- The WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 application form for UG courses will release from first week of January to third week of January 2023.
- Candidates must go through provided eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The application form will be available through online mode; no other mode will be applicable.
- For WBJEE JEMAS PG 2023, application form will release from third week of February to fourth week of February 2023.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, educational, and uploaded documents, etc.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for UG and PG courses.
- For UG courses, correction facility will start from third week of January 2023 and for PG courses it will release in first week of March 2023.
- Submit the application and take its printout for any future reference.
- The payment of application fee can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through various methods – debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
|For Paper I |
|For Paper I and II|
|PG courses||Rs.3000/- plus Bank services charges|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 is given below:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Nationality: The candidates must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: The age of candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2023 and upper age limit of candidate must be 35 years.
- Gender: Both male and female candidates are eligible for admission under JENPAUH (UG) 2023.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score are at least of 45% marks for general (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) in qualifying exam.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
For PG Courses:
|Dip Diet||Candidate must have MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BDS degree from any recognised university and be registered with respective council.|
|DHPE||The candidate must have bachelor degree from any recognized university.|
Candidate should have minimum 2 years’ experience in Public Health/ Health Education/ Health Promotion.
|MPhil PSW||The candidates must pass full time regular course in MA or M.Sc. in Social Work from any recognized University.|
The candidate must score at least 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B) in above course.
|The candidate must pass full time course in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/ Bachelor of Science (OT) from any recognized university.|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates of WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 provided below:
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||1st week of January 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of January 2023|
|Correction facility||3rd week of January 2023|
|JENPAS (UG) exam||2nd week of May 2023|
For PG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form release||3rd week of February 2023|
|Last date to submit||4th week of February 2023|
|Correction facility||1st week of March 2023|
|JEMAS (PG) exam||2nd week of May 2023|
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2023
Below are steps for filling the online application form of WBJEE JENPAUH 2023:
- Visit the website (link will be available above).
- Click on the link “New Candidate Registration” to proceed further.
- Candidates have to enter their details such as name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, etc. for registration.
- Click on Submit to proceed further.
- The candidates can either click on Edit to modify or change any data or click on Final Submit option.
- Click on “Fill Application Form” to enter the details.
- Fill the application form with details such as name, nationality, religion, category, qualifying examination, address, etc.
- After filling details in the application form, candidate need to click on “Save and Next”.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph and Signature of candidate.
- The size of scanned photograph must be between 20 KB and 200 KB in jpg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be between 20 KB and 200 kB in jpg format.
- Click on “Submit and Preview to continue further.
- The candidate have to click on – ‘Online Payment’ link and Pay Fee.
- Click on ‘Download Confirmation Page’ and take the printout of application form for future reference.
If you have any query related to WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment section below.