Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute is government aided and co-educational institute was established in the year 1920 with a name of government research institute which was renamed as government technological institute in the year 1921. Finally in the year 1926 it got its present name. College is affiliated to Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. College is recognized to State Board of Technical Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute is situated at Nawabganj in Kanpur district of UP. It splits into two campuses one of 77 acres and another of 271 acres situated about 3 km apart and well-connected by roads.
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute offer 13 under graduate degree programmes, 9 post-graduate degree programmes and doctoral programmes in four disciplines in the field of engineering & technology including Master degree in computer applications. 11 B.Tech programmes are accredited by NBA- National Board of Accreditation. Read More >>
Students & Faculty:
The campus offers 600 annual intake seats for admission in all programmes. The campus has more than 78 faculty members from all departments.
The institution has central library, central computer lab, language lab, engineering & science labs, workshops, separate hostel for girls and boys, banking & postal facility, medical facility, guest house and games & sports facility.
The campus has various societies, councils and clubs for regulate the extra curricular activities. The campus has ISTE, IEE and IICHE chapters. College organizes various co-curricular activities.
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute provides the job placement for the eligible students of final year. The campus also conducts the industrial training and personality development programmes for students. Read More >>