TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling, Admission Process – Register Here
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling will be commenced from August 2022. It comprise of certificate verification & option exercise procedure. TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination. This exam is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in engineering, agriculture & medical courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Telangana state. Here in this article, we are providing complete information about TS EAMCET Counselling 2022 including schedule, documents, admission procedure, etc.
Admission Open 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education will organize separate TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling for MPC & BiPC stream. The MPC stream counselling will be organised for admission to the BE/B.Tech/Pharmacy courses.
The BiPC stream counselling will be conducted to get admission into Bio-Technology, Pharmacy & Pharm.D courses.
Candidates will be invited for counselling process according to their secured rank in TS EAMCET 2022. Document verification will be the initial stage of counselling.
Counselling process will be conducted through online mode only. Candidates have to registered themselves in the website of Conducting authority. Counselling process will be organised on the bases of Rank scored by candidates in TS EAMCET 2022 Examination.
TS EAMCET Cut Off 2022 will be considered for providing admissions. It will be released after the completion of the seat allotment procedure. It will be released by the JNTU, Hyderabad.
Candidates, those will qualify the examination have to attend the documents verification process in any one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers).
After the documents verification process, candidates have to fill their options of courses/colleges as per their preferences.
It will be conducted through online mode on the official website. The counselling will be organized in two rounds.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule
The tentative counselling schedule for TS EAMCET 2022 is given below:
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of|
Processing Fee & Slot Booking
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||–|
|Freezing of options||–|
|Provisional Allotment of seats||–|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||–|
TS EAMCET Counselling Instructions
- Candidates must have to qualify the TS EAMCET-2022 and secure 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Minority candidates (Muslim/Christian) who do not qualify or not appear in TS EAMCET 2022 (M.P.C Stream) and who secure 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination will be considered for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TS EAMCET 2022 (M.P.C Stream) in second phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
The TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling procedure complete details are given below:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET (Link will be given above).
- Click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”.
- Now, you have to register for the counselling by entering “12th Hall Ticket Number:,” TS EAMCET 2022 Registration Number”, “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on “Pay Online Fee”.
- The Processing Fee is 1200 (OC/BC) & Rs.600 (SC/ST).
- The fee can be paid by using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- After fee payment, candidates will get registration cum verification form.
- In the form, candidates have to fill their personal details, hall ticket number, rank details, etc.
- After that, candidates have to submit the form to the counter & wait for their turn for certificate/document verification.
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Candidates have to visit any one of the designated Help Line Centers for the certificate verification process.
- Candidates have to bring the original required documents along with the 2 sets of Xerox copies.
- At the time of verification, candidates Aadhaar card details (Finger Print Biometric) will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- It will be compulsory for the candidates to attend the certificate verification process.
- After document verification, the council will provide a facility of option exercise through online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill their choices of colleges/courses according to their preferences through candidate login.
- Candidates have to fill their ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & date of birth for choice filling.
- Candidates, those get a seat, they have to download their allotment letter.
- It will be available from the official website through candidate login.
- Candidates have to fill the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & date of birth to get allotment order.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institution in a given time period & confirm their admission.
- Candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents Required at the time of Verification/Admission
Candidates should bring the given documents along with a Xerox copy for document verification/admission:
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2022
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022
- Residence Certificate of either of parents
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caster Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
If you have any other query about TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box below.