TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling, Admission Schedule – Check Procedure
Latest Applications Open 2019:
TS EAMCET 2019 counselling will be started from May 2019. It is comprised of certificate verification & option exercise procedure. TS EAMCET (Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level examination. This exam is regulated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in engineering, agriculture & medical courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Telangana state. Here in this article, we are providing complete information about TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling including schedule, documents, admission procedure, etc.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling
Telangana State Council of Higher Education organize separate TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling for MPC & BiPC stream. The MPC stream counselling is held for admission to the BE/B.Tech/Pharmacy courses.
The BiPC stream counselling is conducted to get admission into Bio-Technology, B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D courses.
Candidates are invited for counselling process according to their secured rank in TS EAMCET 2019. Document verification is the initial stage of counselling.
TS EAMCET Cut Off 2019 will be considered for providing admissions. It will be released after the completion of the seat allotment procedure. It will be released by the JNTU, Hyderabad.
Candidates, those qualify the examination have to attend the documents verification process in any one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers).
After the documents verification process, candidates have to fill their options of courses/colleges as per their preferences.
It is conducted through online mode on the official website. The counselling is organized in two rounds.
TS EAMCET Counselling Instructions
- Candidates have to qualify the TSEAMCET-2019 and secure 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Minority candidates (Muslim/Christian) who do not qualify or not appear in TS EAMCET 2019 (M.P.C Stream) and who secure 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination will be considered for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TS EAMCET 2019 (M.P.C Stream) in second phase of counselling. However, these candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
The TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling procedure complete details are given below:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET (Link will be given above).
- Click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”.
- Now, you have to register for the counselling by entering “12th Hall Ticket Number:, ” TS EAMCET 2019 Registration Number”, “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on “Pay Online Fee”.
- The Processing Fee is Rs.1200 (OC/BC) & Rs.600 (SC/ST).
- The fee can be paid by using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- After fee payment, candidates can get registration cum verification form.
- In the form, candidates have to fill their personal details, hall ticket number, rank details, etc.
- After that, candidates have to submit the form to the counter & wait for their turn for certificate/document verification.
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code.
- Candidates have to visit any one of the designated Help Line Centers for the certificate verification process.
- Candidates have to bring the original required documents along with the 2 sets of Xerox copies.
- At the time of verification, candidates Aadhaar card details (Finger Print Biometric) are verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- It is compulsory for the candidates to attend the certificate verification process.
- After this process, candidates should collect a manual option form & leave the counselling hall.
- After document verification, the council will provide a facility of option exercise through online mode.
- Candidates will fill their choices of colleges/courses according to their preferences through candidate login.
- Candidates have to fill their ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & date of birth for choice filling.
- Take a print out copy of filled choice for future use.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
- Candidates, those get a seat, they have to download their allotment letter.
- It will be available from the official website through candidate login.
- Candidates have to fill the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password & date of birth to get allotment order.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filling choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted institution in a given time period & confirm their admission.
- Candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm their seat. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
Documents Required at the time of Verification/Admission
Candidates should bring the given documents along with a Xerox copy for document verification/admission:
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- TS EAMCET Rank Card 2019
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Residence Certificate of either of parents
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caster Certificate issued by competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
If you have any other query about TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box below.