ACET 2020 Application (Till 28th Jan), Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
ACET 2020 Application Form can be done till 28th January 2020 for February session exam. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. ACET is a university level entrance examination which is conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI). This examination is conducted two times in a year. Through this examination, candidates will get admission in UG management / diploma courses in Actuaries. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the ACET application form 2020 including dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
ACET 2020 Application Form – Till 28th Jan
ACET 2020 Registration can be done till 28th January 2020 for February session exam. Click Here to apply.
Candidates can check the given details about the ACET 2020 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode. Other mode is not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill application form from 5th December 2019 for February session and from third week of February 2020 for June session.
- Fill details correctly in the application form like education, personal, etc.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned documents including photograph and signature.
- Upload documents in the prescribed format.
- Application form can be filled till 28th January 2020 for February session and last week of April 2020 for June session.
- Take a printout of the filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission procedures.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.3000 application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Online fee will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
ACET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the ACET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass their 12th level from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their final year or 12th level are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must have English subject in their 12th level.
Candidates who are pursuing their graduation, post-graduation, management courses, engineering courses, CS, CA also will be eligible to apply for the exam.
ACET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check official ACET 2020 dates about application form and examination:
For February Session:
|Starting of online application form||5th December 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||28th January 2020 (up to 3:00 pm)|
|Availability of hall ticket||12th February 2020|
|ACET 2020 exam date||29th February 2020 (10:00 am to 1:00 am)|
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of February|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of April|
|ACET 2020 exam date||3rd week of June|
How to Apply for ACET 2020
Here candidates can go through the complete procedure about ACET 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on the ‘Actuaries India ACET Registration 2020’ link.
- Link will be open in new screen.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Enter basic details like email id, date of birth, name of the candidate, gender, contact details, father’s name, etc.
- Now candidates will have to fill application form.
- Fill details like personal, education and address etc. carefully in the form.
- Click on ‘submit’ button after filling all asked details.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP format.
- Images size should not be more than 1 MB.
- Pay the application fee only through online mode.
- Online application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Check all the details carefully.
- After completing all procedures an email about the confirming registration and fee payment will be sent to your registered email id.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep printout safe for other procedures.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about ACET 2020 application form. Candidates must read all information about the application regarding dates and eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully and fill application form correctly to avoid any type of mistake.
If you have any query about ACET 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.