ACET 2022 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
ACET 2022 Admit Card will be released on 2nd November 2022 for December session through login. For June session it has been released. The admit card has been issued to the candidates whose application form successfully accepted by the authority. Institute of Actuaries of India is the conducting authority of ACET. Candidates who will qualify this entrance test successfully can get admission in various Actuaries professional courses offered by various colleges. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details related to ACET admit card 2022.
ACET 2022 Admit Card – Released
ACET 2022 Admit Card has been released on 10th June 2022. Click here to get admit card.
The admit card for ACET 2022 June session has been released on 10th June 2022. Authority has issued the admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates are able to check their status of admit card through online mode through the website.
The admit card is an essential document necessary for the entry in the exam hall. Candidates will be able to get admit card from 2nd November 2022 for December session.
ACET 2022 Admit Card Dates
The dates for the release of ACET 2022 Admit card for December session is provided below:
|Registration starts||6th September 2022|
|Last date to register||15th October 2022|
|Last date to register with late fee||22nd October 2022|
|Admit card released||2nd November 2022|
|ACET exam||November 2022|
How to download ACET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of ACET 2022 can be downloaded by the candidates through online mode from the website. To download the admit card, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Visit the website of Conducting authority (Link is given above).
- Go to the link provided on the website for the download of admit card.
- Now fill up the required details to view the admit card.
- Submit the filled details and open the admit card.
- Also verify the details present in the admit card and then download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further use in future.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Candidates must carry the documents asked by the authority with the admit card. List of the required document is written on the admit card, so candidates are advised to check admit card carefully. Following are some document that might required with admit card.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
Details Present in ACET 2022 Admit Card
The information present in the admit card is according to the details filled by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can clarify the issue by contacting the authority. The details present in the admit card contain:
- Candidates name
- Course applied for
- Test date
- Test time
- Test centre location
- Exam related instructions etc.,
Important Instructions for the Exam day
Certain instructions present in the admit card must be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Failing to follow the instructions may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. The instructions for the exam day are:
- Students must reach the exam centre as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must bring his valid photo id proof approved by the government with the admit card.
- Candidates can bring only the prescribed calculators (Casio (ES/MS) FX82/FX83/FX85, Texas Instruments TI-30, Sharp EL531 etc.) for purpose of calculation. No other model is allowed to be brought in the exam hall.
- Candidate should avoid bringing any kind restricted material to the exam centre.
ACET 2022 Admit card is an essential document to be presented to the invigilator at the exam hall. The admit card will be provided to the candidates after the registration process and fee payment process.
If you have any query related to ACET 2022 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.