ACET 2021 Admit Card, Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here Online
ACET 2021 Admit Card for December session exam will be released in October 2021 through login. The admit card will be issued to the candidates whose application form successfully accepted by the authority. Institute of Actuaries of India is the conducting authority of ACET. Candidates who will qualify this entrance test successfully can get admission in various Actuaries professional courses offered by various colleges. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details related to ACET admit card 2021.
ACET 2021 Admit Card
ACET 2021 Admit card will be released in October 2021 for December session exam through login.
The admit card for ACET 2021 June session will be released in October 2021. Authority will issue the admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates can check their status of admit card through online mode through the website. The admit card is an essential document necessary for the entry in the exam hall.
ACET 2021 Admit Card Dates
The dates for the release of ACET 2021 Admit card for December session will be provided below:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Registration process||9th July 2021|
|Last date to register||26th October 2021|
|Release of admit card||–|
|Exam date||11th December 2021|
How to download ACET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of ACET 2021 can be downloaded by the candidates through online mode from the website. To download the admit card, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Visit the website of Conducting authority (Link will be given above).
- Go to the link provided on the website for the download of admit card.
- Now fill up the required details to view the admit card.
- Submit the filled details and open the admit card.
- Also verify the details present in the admit card and then download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further use in future.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Candidates must carry the documents asked by the authority with the admit card. List of the required document is written on the admit card, so candidates are advised to check admit card carefully. Following are some document that might required with admit card.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
Details Present in ACET 2021 Admit Card
The information present in the admit card is according to the details filled by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can clarify the issue by contacting the authority. The details present in the admit card contain:
- Candidates name
- Course applied for
- Test date
- Test time
- Test centre location
- Exam related instructions etc.,
Important Instructions for the Exam day
Certain instructions present in the admit card must be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Failing to follow the instructions may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. The instructions for the exam day are:
- Students must reach the exam centre as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must bring his valid photo id proof approved by the government with the admit card.
- Candidates can bring only the prescribed calculators (Casio (ES/MS) FX82/FX83/FX85, Texas Instruments TI-30, Sharp EL531 etc.) for purpose of calculation. No other model is allowed to be brought in the exam hall.
- Candidate should avoid bringing any kind restricted material to the exam centre.
ACET 2021 Admit card is an essential document to be presented to the invigilator at the exam hall. The admit card is provided to the candidates after the registration process and fee payment process.
If you have any query related to ACET 2021 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.