ACET 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket Releasing Date – Download Here
ACET 2019 Admit card will be released on 1st September 2019 to the candidates whose application form are successfully accepted by the authority. Institute of Actuaries of India is the conducting authority of ACET. Candidates who qualifies this entrance test successfully gets admission in various Actuaries professional courses offered by various colleges. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details related to ACET admit card 2019.
ACET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of ACET 2019 September session will be issued to the appearing candidates after the successful registration. Candidates can check their status of admit card through online mode in the official website. The admit card is an essential document necessary for the entry in the exam hall.
ACET 2019 Admit Card Dates
The dates for the release of ACET 2019 Admit card for September session are provided below:
|Events||Dates (September 2019 session)|
|Registration process||16th July to 16th August|
|Release of admit card||1st September|
|Exam date||14th September|
How to download ACET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of ACET 2019 can be downloaded by the candidates through online mode from the website. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of ACET.
- Go to the link provided on the website for the download of admit card.
- Now fill up the required details to view the admit card.
- Submit the filled details and open the admit card.
- Also verify the details present in the admit card and then download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further use in future.
ACET 2020 will be organized to offer admissions in Actuaries courses in Indian institutions. It is a university level examination which is conducted two times in a year. IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India) is the conducting authority of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). Through ACET, qualified candidates will be admitted as student members of IAI. ACET 2020 December application form will be made available by third week of December 2020.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Candidates must carry the documents asked by the authority with the admit card. These documents are required as a proof of candidate’s identity verification. The identity proof must have the candidate’s photograph attached to it. The documents for proof can be:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
Details Present in ACET 2019 Admit card
The information present in the admit card will be according to the details filled by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can clarify the issue by contacting the authority. The details present in the admit card will contain:
- Candidates name
- Course applied for
- Test date
- Test time
- Test center location
- Exam related instructions etc.,
Important Instructions for the Exam day
Certain instructions present in the admit card must be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Failing to follow the instructions may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. The instructions for the exam day are:
- Students must reach the exam center as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must bring his valid photo id proof approved by the government with the admit card.
- Candidates can bring only the prescribed calculators (Casio (ES/MS) FX82/FX83/FX85, Texas Instruments TI-30, Sharp EL531 etc.) for purpose of calculation. No other model will allowed to be brought in the exam hall.
- Candidate should avoid bringing any kind restricted material to the exam center.
ACET 2019 Admit card is an essential document to be presented to the invigilator at the exam hall. The admit card will be provided to the candidates as soon as the registration process and fee payment will be successful.
If you have any query related to ACET 2019 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.