ACET 2020 Admit Card (Released), Hall Ticket – Download Here
ACET 2020 Admit card has been released for February session exam. The admit card has been issued to the candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the authority. Institute of Actuaries of India is the conducting authority of ACET. Candidates who qualifies this entrance test successfully gets admission in various Actuaries professional courses offered by various colleges. Through this article, candidates can check the complete details related to ACET admit card 2020.
ACET 2020 Admit Card – Released
ACET 2020 Admit Card has been released through login for February session exam. Click here for admit card.
The admit card of ACET 2020 February session has been issued to the appearing candidates after the successful registration. Candidates can check their status of admit card through online mode through the website. The admit card is an essential document necessary for the entry in the exam hall.
ACET 2020 Admit Card Dates
The dates for the release of ACET 2020 Admit card for February session are provided below:
|Events||Dates 2020 (February session)|
|Registration process||5th December 2019|
|Last date to register||7th February 2020|
|Release of admit card||15th February 2020|
|Exam date||29th February 2020 (10:00 am to 1:00 am)|
How to download ACET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of ACET 2020 can be downloaded by the candidates through online mode from the website. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of ACET.
- Go to the link provided on the website for the download of admit card.
- Now fill up the required details to view the admit card.
- Submit the filled details and open the admit card.
- Also verify the details present in the admit card and then download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further use in future.
Documents required with the Admit Card
Candidates must carry the documents asked by the authority with the admit card. These documents will be required as a proof of candidate’s identity verification. The identity proof must have the candidate’s photograph attached to it. The documents for proof can be:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter Id card
Details Present in ACET 2020 Admit card
The information present in the admit card will be according to the details filled by the candidate in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates can clarify the issue by contacting the authority. The details present in the admit card will contain:
- Candidates name
- Course applied for
- Test date
- Test time
- Test center location
- Exam related instructions etc.,
Important Instructions for the Exam day
Certain instructions present in the admit card must be followed by the candidates on the exam day. Failing to follow the instructions may lead to the disqualification of the candidate. The instructions for the exam day are:
- Students must reach the exam center as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must bring his valid photo id proof approved by the government with the admit card.
- Candidates can bring only the prescribed calculators (Casio (ES/MS) FX82/FX83/FX85, Texas Instruments TI-30, Sharp EL531 etc.) for purpose of calculation. No other model will allowed to be brought in the exam hall.
- Candidate should avoid bringing any kind restricted material to the exam center.
ACET 2020 Admit card is an essential document to be presented to the invigilator at the exam hall. The admit card will be provided to the candidates as soon as the registration process and fee payment will be successful.
If you have any query related to ACET 2020 Admit card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.