ACET 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Online Here
ACET 2021 Application Form has been released from 9th July 2021 for December session exam. Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is a university level entrance exam conducted two times in a year in the month of January & May. Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is the conducting authority for ACET. Admission will be offered to candidates in UG Management/ diploma courses in Actuaries. Candidates must go through below article for details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding ACET Application Form 2021.
ACET 2021 Application Form – Released (Dec Session)
ACET 2021 Application Form has been released from 9th July for December session exam. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding ACET application form:
- ACET 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- The application form for ACET 2021 June session has been released from 9th July till 26th October 2021.
- Candidates also have to choose the examination centre as per their choice at the time of registration.
- While filling application form, do not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form leads to rejection so candidates are advised to fill the form carefully & completely.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit ACET 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- All category candidates have to submit Rs 3000/-as their application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable/ non-transferrable in any case.
ACET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for ACET 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for ACET 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for ACET.
ACET 2021 Application Dates
Check following schedule regarding ACET application dates:
For December session
|Registration starts||9th July 2021|
|Last date to register||26th October 2021|
|Exam Dates||11th December 2021|
How to Apply for ACET
Here we are providing step by step procedure regarding how to apply for ACET:
- Visit official site. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the, “Actuaries India ACET Registration 2021” Link.
- A page will appear on the new screen.
- Enter all basic details such as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Now confirmation mail & SMS will be sent to registered ID & number.
- Fill other asked personal, educational, address etc details in the application form & complete the process.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in .JPG, .PNG, .JPEG, .GIF, .BMP,.RAW format.
- Images must not exceed than 1 MB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit its application fee.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Through above article we have provided the details regarding ACET 2021 application form. Candidates must check all the details such as application form, mode, fee, mode of payment and complete step by step procedure for how to apply. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps to avoid any kind of rejection. Candidates must also make sure that they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding ACET Application Form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.