AEEE 2020: Seat Allotment (Started), Result (Declared), Counselling
AEEE 2020 Third Allotment has been released on 1st October 2020. It has been conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on a university level. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech programme. Apart from AEEE 2020, candidates can also take admission in the university with the JEE Main ranking. Candidates can get admission into the university and its affiliated campuses. Candidates can get the complete information about the AEEE 2020 exam and its important dates from the article.
AEEE 2020 Notifications – Third Allotment Released
AEEE 2020 Third Allotment has been released on 1st October 2020. Check here for counseling details.
AEEE 2020 Second Allotment has been released. Check here for counseling details.
AEEE 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Get more details about AEEE 2021 here.
AEEE 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th September 2020 via JEE Main scores. Check here for application details.
AEEE 2020 Seat Allotment registration has been started on 3rd September 2020. Check here for counseling details.
AEEE 2020 Exam Dates
AEEE 2020 all relevant dates to exam are listed in the table. Candidates may follow the dates to fill the application form.
|Registration Start||19th September 2019|
|Registration Close||8th August 2020|
|Slot booking for CBT||10th August 2020|
|Slot Booking (for absentees)||21st to 23rd August 2020|
|Admit Card||August 2020|
|AEEE Exam Date||17th to 23rd August 2020|
|AEEE Phase 2 Exam (who did not attended previous one)||25th to 27th August 2020|
|Announcement of Result||2nd September 2020|
|Online registration for seat allotment||3rd September 2020|
AEEE 2020 Counselling
AEEE 2020 admission procedure has been started after the declaration of rank and the result. Candidate must visit the campus of university for the process of AEEE counselling. Candidates can also apply for counselling with the JEE Main score and rank card.
Candidates need to bring all the relevant documents regarding the counselling. The university has also published a notice regarding the document needed during the counselling of AEEE 2020.
AEEE 2020 Application Form
AEEE 2020 application form is available through online mode. For online form filling applicants need to follow the steps given below:
- Candidates can register themselves on the portal of official website of university.
- The application form has been started from 19th September 2019.
- After registration, candidates need to fill the required details in the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 8th August 2020.
- Candidates will be provided the facility of filling application form till further notice.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the required format.
- Take the printout of application form for further admission process.
- Application fee for applying through AEEE will be Rs.1000/– and Rs. 300/– for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- The fee can be paid through online mode.
- For paying fee online, candidates can use their credit/debit card or net banking.
AEEE 2020 eligibility Criteria of the candidates is given below. Candidates can check whether they are eligible to apply or not.
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates those studying in 12th standard or passed in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Age: The age of the candidates should fall on or after 1st July 1999. Age relaxation is applicable only for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum Mark: Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in 12th
- Subject: Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is compulsory.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates those who have applied for the online exam can book their slots for the examination. If any candidate doesn’t book his/ her slot, then slot of such candidates can be booked automatically. The slot booking process has been started from 10th August 2020 (Phase I) & 21st August 2020 (Phase II).
For slot booking, candidates need to visit the slot booking option. They need to fill the information required to book slot and then select date and time for the examination in which they are comfortable to give entrance test.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
AEEE 2020 Admit card is available one or two week prior to the examination. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode.
In case of any inconvenience, candidates can contact to the university via helpline number or e-mail id provided by the university. The slot booking has been started from 10th August 2020 (Phase I) & 21st August 2020 (Phase II)..
Candidates should carefully check the details mentioned in the AEEE admit card. Without having admit card, no candidate can be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of AEEE 2020 is given below for the applicants those are interested in the examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination is conducted in the both online and offline mode.
- Pen and Paper Test (PPT): It is conducted only in Tamil Nadu, one slot on one day while computer Based Test (CBT), on 5 days with three slots on each day.
- Type of Questions: All the questions is in the form of MCQ.
- No. of Questions: Total100 questions in the exam. 30 questions from both Physics & Chemistry and 40 questions from Mathematics.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: +3 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer and 0 for not attempted.
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
AEEE 2020 syllabus is given below. Candidates may prepare with the help of syllabus for securing top rank:
Complex Numbers, Permutations And Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences And Series, Matrices And Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures Of Central Tendency And Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, The Straight Line And Pair Of Straight Lines, Circles And Family Of Circles, Circles And Family Of Circles, Vector Algebra.
Units And Dimensions, Mechanics, Solids And Fluids, Oscillations And Waves, Heat And Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity And Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction And Electromagnetic Waves, Ray And Wave Optics, Modern Physics.
Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure, Equilibrium And Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Kinetics And Surface Chemistry, Solid State And Solutions, Hydrogen, S – Block Elements, P – Block Elements, D, F – Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry And Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes And Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids And Amines, Polymers And Biomolecules.
Candidates need to prepare well for the examination and can use the strategy for the exam which are given below:
- Applicants need to prepare the whole official syllabus.
- Cover each topic of the syllabus. Clear all the doubts before the examination.
- Continue practicing with the help of test series.
- Be aware with the complete exam pattern and the marking scheme.
- Maintain you health by doing yoga and eat healthy food.
AEEE 2020 Result
AEEE 2020 result has been published on 2nd September 2020. Candidates can download their score card through online mode.
University will also prepare a merit list for the process of admission and an All India rank will also be released for the candidates. Candidates can see their scored rank in the AEEE result.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the rank/score card for the further process of the admission.
If you have any other queries about AEEE 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.