CLAT Eligibility 2022, Maximum Age, Academic Qualification & Marks
CLAT Eligibility 2022 must be checked by the candidates before filling the application form. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India level entrance exam. The exam will be held for the candidates who are interested in undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. CLAT exam will be managed by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The test will be conducted for the 22 Law Universities of the country. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various universities in all over India.In this article, we have mentioned complete information about CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Admission Open 2022
CLAT Eligibility 2022
The entrance exam will be held for the candidates who are interested in LL.M and LL.B courses offered by the 22 law universities of the country. The eligibility criteria of CLAT 2022 provides an overview of the minimum requirement for applying and appearing in the law entrance exam.
Thus, before filling the CLAT 2022 application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully that whether they will be fulfilling the eligibility norms or not. The CLAT eligibility criteria 2022 is as given below:
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- NRIs candidates can also apply for the exam.
- NRIs may directly contact to the participating universities directly for the admission provision regarding foreign national candidate.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2022.
For Undergraduate (UG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from 10+2 education system from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate of the total marks and if belonging to SC/ST category, they should have a minimum of 40% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam in March/ April 2022 will be also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
For Postgraduate (PG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed the LL.B or five-year Integrated LL.B degree from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks and (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in the month of April/ May 2022 will be also eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates who are having supplementary they can also apply for the exam, but they have to clear the supplementary exam and have to show the proof of qualifying exam.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CLAT 2022 application form:
- The application form is made available through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 1st January 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 9th May 2022.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- It is also mandatory for candidates to upload passport size photograph & other valid documents in the application form.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- General category have to submit Rs. 4000, while reserved category have to submit Rs. 3500.
Through CLAT 2022 Eligibility, candidates will get to know about the eligibility norms which the applying candidates must fulfil to be eligible for law admission. Students must go through complete details provided in the article in order to avoid cancellation of admission later.
If you have any doubt regarding CLAT Eligibility 2022, you can ask you query in the comment box given below.