AEEE 2022 Application Form (Open), Registration – Apply Here for AEEE
AEEE 2022 Application Form is open through online mode. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university level entrance examination conducted every year by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham university. University conducts this examination in multiple phases to shortlisting candidates for admission procedure. Qualified candidates from this examination will be shortlisted for admission in various offered specialization of B.Tech. programme at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University campuses. Through this article, we have provided the complete details with all latest information on AEEE Application Form 2022.
AEEE 2022 Application Form – Open
Admission Open 2022
AEEE 2022 Registration is open through online mode. Click here to apply.
Checkout the detailed information candidates needs to know about AEEE Application Form 2022:
- Application Form can only be filled through online mode, as university didn’t accept any offline application form.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham university has released the AEEE Application Form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- AEEE 2022 Application Form has been made available from 30th December 2021 through the website of university.
- Applicant have to fill the application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Marks, etc.. must be spelt same as it appear in candidate’s 10th
- Applicant will have to submit final Application Form before last date of submission as no application form will be accepted once last date will of submission will pass.
- The last date of submission of AEEE online Application Form will be in 1st week of June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled AEEE Application Form and Fee Receipt for future uses.
AEEE Application Fee can only be paid through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways.
The complete application fee for AEEE Application Form will be as follows:
|Admission Based||Application Fee|
|On AEEE||Rs. 1000/-|
|On JEE Mains||Rs. 300/-|
AEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for AEEE 2022 Examination Form:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for AEEE 2022 should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applying candidate should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as compulsory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 65% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for AEEE 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for annual examination of intermediate in 2022 can also apply for AEEE Examination.
AEEE 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete dates for AEEE 2022 Registration Form:
|Registration Form starts||30th December 2021|
|Last date for application submission||Open|
|Exam date||17th to 19th June 2022 (Phase I)|
31st July to 2nd August 2022 (Phase II)
How to Apply for AEEE 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling AEEE 2022 online application Form:
- Visit the website of AEEE 2022 (link is given above).
- Go to the home page of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham university and click on B.Tech. 2022.
- Now click on “Apply Now” and then click on “Register” which will be redirected to the registration form.
- Fill the registration form with required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Password, then select the Degree, Program Applying for and Campus then click on “Register” button.
- Candidates can also login through Facebook or Gmail they just have to click one of them.
- After login candidates can see Application Form with some instruction. Read the instruction carefully and fill the Application form accordingly.
- Application Form will consist of details like Personal, Educational, communicational and examination centres details.
- Candidate should check all details before submit as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- Upload Current passport size photograph of candidate with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- Now upload scanned running hand signature within given size and format and move to the final step.
- Pay the application form fee for final submission of application form.
- Select your payment gateway and fill all required details accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of filled Application Form and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of filled Application Form to the Authority.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query regarding AEEE 2022 Application Form.