CAT 2018/2019 Application Form Correction, Started – Get Dates, Process

CAT 2018/2019 Application Form CorrectionCAT 2018 Image Correction can be done from 27th September 2018. CAT (Common Admission Test) will be conducted by the IIMs on a rotation basis. It is a national level management entrance test. For the year 2018, it is organized by IIM, Calcutta. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the postgraduate management courses. Here, we have mentioned complete details about CAT 2018/2019 application form correction details.

CAT 2018/2019 Application Form Correction – Image Correction Started

newiconCandidates with improper/blur photographs can login and re-upload their photograph till 30th September 2018. Click here to login & make image correction.

Note: This is valid only for those candidates who have paid applicable Registration Fee and have registered successfully for CAT 2018 before the specified deadline.

Get latest news & updates about CAT 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates can make the correction in the entries of the application form. The correction will be allowed only in limited entries. Corrections can be made through online process only.

Students can edit the form any number of times before the fee submission. After you complete the last section, i.e. Payment, your application for CAT 2018 will be considered complete and you will receive a confirmation mail.

CAT 2018/2019 Correction Dates

Candidates can get the CAT application form from 8th August 2018. The last date to fill & submit the application will be 26th September 2018. Candidates can make correction in images from 27th to 30th September 2018.

The corrections in the application form in other fields will be started in the month of September/October 2018. After the completion of correction window, no further corrections in the application will be entertained.

CAT Correction Details

Last year, the authority provides correction facility in some particulars. Candidates can edit fields as given below:

Particulars that can be Edit:

• Personal Details
  • Address
  • Educational Information
  • Exam City preferences

Particulars that cannot be Edit:

The fields that cannot be changed are given below:

• Candidate’s Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Mobile Number
  • Email ID
  • State

How to Make Correction in CAT 2018/2019 Application Form

Candidates can follow these simple steps to make the image correction in CAT 2018/2019 application:

• Go to the official website link. (link is given above)
  • A login page will be opened on the screen.
  • Enter your User ID and password to login.
  • Now, your application form is in front of you.
  • You can edit and re-upload your images.
  • Candidates don’t forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.

If candidates have any query regarding CAT 2018/2019 Application Form Correction, you may ask us by commenting below in the comment box.

1. Simran says:

Sir/Mam,

My caste serial number has been written incorrectly can it be changed ?
    Please Please Please respond.

2. Manasi says:

I have entered my 10th marks according to the best of five rule and submitted the form. Will I be able to edit it now and does it cause any issue ? Or should I re-register? Please help.

3. VISHNU MOHAN says:

I complete my CAT 2017 application by remitting fees.After that I will be see a mistake with my photograph and signature that I registered.I want to re-upload my photograph and signature.How will be it possible

4. ujjwal says:

when will cat 2017 form correction date will announced

5. Abhishek says:

I have entered the wrong “State/Union Territory caste belongs” though I have uploaded the correct certificates. Can I change this particular thing when the correction window will open?? Thanks in advance.

6. Saivignesh says:

I hvae done my payment and I’ve submitted my application form also but in that I’ve done a mistake instead of BBA that’s my UG degree I’ve wrongly entered B.com .Is there any possibilities to change?will it make any complications?

7. anubhav says:

i want to change obtained mks in graduation…. how i change
    … i completed full form and pay the fees… so. plzzzz tell me

8. Kavyashree says:

I have already made the payment, submitted the form and registered for the exam. I am moving to a new address now and would like to change the address of communication in the form. Is it possible to edit the same during the correction period or should I register once more with a different email ID and pay again?

9. NAAZ says:

I actually entered my 10th board wrong.My board is CISE but I entered it as ICSE ,actually its my .syllabus.so,I approached cat help desk they asked me to reregister and pay the fee.sir, Is there any other way to edit my board .
    Hoping that you will look into my problem.
    Thanking you

10. Mayank says:

I have filled the name of university in place of college. .will it be corrected

11. Sowmya says:

I have entered a wrong course type in the 12th equivalent column . Can I edit it ?

12. harsh says:

i added only one preference and interview city now i want to add more will i be allowed to do so.. i have already did the payment.

13. Brajesh Srivastava says:

I entered wrong dob in cat form. Can i correct it?
    I ve filled grievance form what to do next

14. Alisha says:

I have recently submitted for but my picture that I have uploaded is not cropped properly so it is looking very tiny in the form. But form got accepted and I got confirmation email too. Will there be any problem while getting admit card?

15. Ateef javed khan says:

In my form my.photo background is of red colour there is any issue sir..

16. Aastha says:

Is it confirm that the correction window will Open?

17. Monty Singh says:

filled wrong board of education 0f 12 class.I did 12 from cbse and filled rbse there.Can i change it or not

18. devansh jain says:

My district is wrongly entered …how can I change it?

19. Nishi says:

Can I add more iims in the list when the cat correction window open

20. ramya sharma says:

I want to make changes in “EXAM CENTRE CITY PREFERENCES” can i makes changes and how to do it??????? i got registered today (12/09/2017)

• Hanif Khan says:

Now if the correction will be provided by CAT authority, then only you come to know about that.

• Lakshya bhallaYour Name... says:

“IF” window will open?
        Is it not confirm?

• Hanif Khan says:

Providing the correction facility is not a mandatory part of application. It is just to facilitate the candidates for improving their entries. Many of exams shut this facility down, and sometimes and whenever they open this facility. Thats why using “IF”.

• tharak says:

I’m also make change in exam centre city preference how to change

21. Atul sharma says:

Hi
    I made a mistake in interview city .actually I’m not select the colleges except one .
    So can I have an option to select the colleges on correction date.

22. Chaitanya says:

Unexpectedly I uploaded wrong photo can I able to change

23. Sharad Mishra says:

Sir,I have just fill the wrong spelling of my college name.so how can I correct it please help

24. vijendra says:

I entered incorrect work experience in cat 2017 form.
    Is there any way to correct it?

25. PRASHANT GURNANI says:

I want to edit programme section.
    r u sure there will be edit window in first week of October ?

• Vasudev Rajani says:

I made a mistake in cat application form… Instead of once I kept general category….What I need to do now. I don’t have option to edit now plzzz reply me soon is there any alternative.

26. Shilpa says:

Sir
    I have uploaded a picture without a white background..can i edit it when the edit is available??
    P.s.- i want to edit the programme section and choose some more programme.. Will that option is editable in edit window??

• AMISHA POKHARNA says:

My query is regarding photograph in CAT form.The photograph I had attacted in form is not in white background.Now can it be edited?Please help me.

• Akshay says:

Same question

I have also uploaded a picture without a white background in CAT 2017 application form.

Is there any need to change the photo and is it possible to change that in the correction window?

27. ACHINT SHARMA says:

Sir iimcat query line has said that there will be correction allowed in percentage of marks scored. And I have to correct total aggregate of marks , marks scored, and percentage got. Will this all be corrected in this section?

28. sanjana says:

my photograph size is too small to be visible will i be able to alter it through correction application form

29. Sanjana says:

can i edit my photograph in application correction form as the size of my photograph is too small to be visible

• Aditya says:

No you need to re-register before 20th Sep because as far as i konow the error you have committed is non rectifiable but do confirm with other sources.

30. Priya sahay says:

Due to some personal issues it’s urgent to change my exam center city…..can I do that in any case?If not what are options avilable for me?Please reply

31. Pallavi says:

Sir, I make mistake in filling my semester cgpa shell I correct it .. n I submitted my form also

32. Aashima Dhamija says:

Sir a few of things are incorrect in my form… Ive not selected appropriate programmes and also want slight change in email ID filled. What can I do and when will cat form correction start?? ….

33. suyog says:

sir,i uploaded cast certificate instead of nc-obc certificate,know what should i do know,how i do the correction.

34. samatha says:

sir i have mistakenly uploaded male instead of female sir… is it possible to correct it??

35. Aayushi says:

sir actually i have entered wrong Qualification i.e it was 12th and it has been entered as hsc can it be changed

36. ravi says:

Sir ..there got mistake in spelling of my name.as I already made the payment .how can I correct it

37. Pratik Poddar says:

Exam center choice I have to change the exam center so how I will change please help me and as soon as possible please give me a edit option thanks and regards from Pratik

38. ACHINT SHARMA says:

Sir I have given my 10th % as 74% instead of 74.1%. can I make the correction in time????

39. Tushar says:

I have incompletely filled the second part of the form in which we have to select the IIMs and the course from which we want to get a call after clearing the cut off can it be corrected?

40. Rishi Mishra says:

I have incorrectly filled year of passing Class 10 2011 instead of 2013. When will form correction will be uploaded

41. PRAKASHA J P says:

Sir i made a mistake in application form, i choose HSP Instead of 12th.how to correction this mistake, please give any suggetion.

42. Pratik Poddar says:

I make mistakes to choose the exam center how I will correct it pls give me the correction date

43. Pratik Poddar says:

i want accurate date of form fill up correction

44. Vatsal says:

I have made some mistake in my Bachelor degree marks.. Is the correction window still open. Can you please guide me through?

45. Harika says:

Hello….I made a mistake in cat application form..instead of obc I kept General category. …what I need to do now….I don’t hv a option to edit now….plzzz reply me soon is there any alternative

46. APURVA DIWAN says:

when we will get our admit card for CAT examination?

47. sravan says:

hi sir my photo is blurred i cannot make correction in stipulated correction time as there is no option available for photo correction now i see my admit card .howw can i correct it ?

48. kumari shakuntala behera says:

Can i change the exam city preferences in cat correction form???please reply ASAP

49. Your Name... says:

I MADE A MISTAKE REGARDING MY PHOTO. I NEED TO ROTATE MY PHOTO BUT THE EDITING OR ROTATING THE PHOTO OPTION IS NOT PROVIDED TO ME, AS I NEED TO GET IT DONE BEFORE THE CORRECTION PERIOD EXPIRES. I REQUEST U TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ASAP.

50. anil says:

hi,when i click on existing user,an error page has been occuring,what to do,please help?

51. vishal ranjan says:

Hey I want correction in may cat form..but I didn’t get a link for correction..Nd time is also going to over by 5oct.bt ryt nw I didn’t get a link.plz help me

52. NISHU PRIYA says:

Respected sir/madam
    i have made a mistake while filling the box of marks obtained in 10th std. can i change it between 1st oct to 5th oct according to the changes permitted in some sections as percentage scored etc.

53. OSHIM DARWIN says:

I have made mistake in category section if there is any possibility to change

54. BULA SHONDARYA KUMARI says:

I asked if i can change exam city preference, no reply camed! And now when i opened for correcting it didn’t showed any option for that and i again submitted my application what do i do now?

55. mitali prasad says:

I have uploaded my NC OBC certificate of last year date. It need to be replaced or it is acceptable? Please regard me as soon as possible. Thanks.

56. Harsha says:

Hey…. I’m a final year aspirant… My current sem is 5th… But i wrote it 4th sem in currnt sem ..option…. And in aggregate marks…. Aggregate of 3 sem’s marks…. As myh 4th sem’s result has been not yet declare… So…. What should i do….??? Should i go for correction of 5th sem instead of 4th… Sem or not…??

57. Asmi says:

I have made a mistake in work experience column,can i change that ?

58. Md.Shahid says:

I lost my CAT user id and pasward. kindly help me to login.

59. VISHAKHA KURMI says:

The photo which I uploaded appears very small when i previewed my apllication. It need to be replaced or is it acceptable?

60. BULA SHONDARYA KUMARI says:

I want to change my exam city preference. Let me know if it can be. Thank you

61. Iswarya says:

hi i have done mistake in uploading photo can we correction after payment process.And when will correction display screen will appear??

62. Omkar dhangar says:

I have uploaded original NC OBC certificate instead of CAT provided document which nees to signed by any district govt officers. What should i do now

63. arantxa kinha says:

hey how will i come to know whether my detailings are correct or not ? whether they have accepted my form our not ?

64. kanav says:

sir,
    i had made a mistake in the name of BOARD OF 10TH CLASS EXAM … that is, i entered CHATISGARH BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION instead of CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY INFORMATION.. will this be allowed to be corrected?

65. komal gupta says:

I made mistake in Exam centre cities,I have to change that but i already made a payment.Can I able to change the same

66. samal says:

By mistake, i have uploaded the photograph with blue background and submitted the form. can i change it?

67. Ankit Mishra says:

Hi..
    i made a mistake in the bachelor degree choosing..can i correct it..i submitted fee already…

68. Ujjwala says:

Hi,
    I made a mistake in the bachelor degree passing percentage.
    When will the window be open to do correction in application form?

69. when will form correction window display ? says:

when will form correction window display ?

70. Saqlain says:

I made a mistake in bachelor’s degree details at state/union university colum i have entered Arunachal pradesh instead of Andhra and I have submitted the application form and payment is done how can I correct it

71. SMRITHI says:

I MADE A MISTAKE IN MY GENDER COLUMN. I REALISED IT AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT PLEASE REPLY TO ME ASAP IF IT CAN BE CORRECTED OR NOT. THANK YOU