CAT 2017/2018 Application Form Correction Started – Check Procedure

CAT 2017CAT 2017/2018 Application Form correction has been started from 27th September 2017. The last date of registration for the CAT 2017 was extended till 25th September 2017. The application form was filled and submitted through online process only. Students after ensuring their eligibility can apply for Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission to postgraduate management courses. Here, we are discussing about CAT 2017/2018 application form correction details.

Get latest news & updates about CAT 2017 via SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:

CAT 2017/2018 Application Form Correction – Started Now

newiconCAT 2017 Application Form Correction has been started now. Corrections can be done till 30th September 2017. Click here for application correction.

Candidates are informed that correction in the entries of application form are allowed only in limited entries. Corrections can be made through online process only. Students can edit the form any number of times before the fee submission. After you complete the last section, i.e. Payment, your application for CAT 2017 will be considered complete and you will receive a confirmation mail.

Edit Options:

The corrections in application form has been started from 27th September 2017. Students can make correction till 30th September. After the completion of correction window, no further corrections in the application will be entertained. Candidates can edit fields as given below:

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply Online for MBA from Doon Business School, Dehradun. Click Here
  2. Apply Online for MBA from SRM University. Click Here
  3. Apply Online for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA). Click Here
  4. Apply Online for MBA/PGDM from Alliance Business School. Click Here

Particulars that can be Edit:

• Personal Details
  • Address
  • Educational Information
  • Exam City preferences

Particulars that can not be Edit:

The fields that cannot be changed are given below:

• Candidate’s Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Mobile Number
  • Email ID
  • State

How to Make Correction in CAT 2017/2018 Application Form

Candidates can follow these simple steps to make correction in CAT 2017/2018 application:

• Go through the official website link. (link is given above)
  • A login page will be opened on the screen.
  • Enter your User ID and password to login.
  • Now, your application form is in front of you.
  • You can edit the entries now.
  • Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the application form for further use.

If candidates have any query regarding CAT 2017/2018 Application Form Correction, you may ask us by commenting below in the comment box.

1. Ani says:

I forgot to change gender in application and now result is out.is there any provision to change the gender in any round?

2. Prince says:

Can we change date in new correction form with out changing centre

3. Mridul Jain says:

Sir, I have made a mistake while filling work ex. Instead of 15 months I have filled it as 19 months including internship. Will this be a big problem? And will I be able to correct it later?

4. Anushka says:

Sir iI had done mistake in filling the 10th percentage.
    In actual it is 81.7 and I had fill 81.
    Will it create any problem?

5. Ashutosh Tripathi says:

Sir I made a spelling mistake in my full name and noticed today on the computer screen.Instead of ashutosh tripathi I wrote ashutosh triapthi in application form.I immediately told the supervisor at my centre and he told me to give the examination and this will not create any problem.what do u suggest sir? Please help

6. Salman Ansari says:

My name spelling has been wrong..how can I correct it..will they allow me to write exam..???

7. Shivani says:

Sir my date of birth is printed wrong in both my registration form as well as my admit card . But i have entered my addhar card no. which shows the original dob.
    If i take all my supporting document to the exam center would i be able to write the exam without any problem.

• Devki Nandan says:

Yes, no worry about it if you will carry your atleast one original document which have your DOB. Than you can easily give your exam,,,

8. Anonymous says:

I have mistakenly put in the year of passing of class 12 as 2012, whereas i have passed my 12th in 2011. what can be done now. and what affect is it gonna take in the application process.

9. Navneet Singh says:

I don’t know how my date of birth is changed in cat application form and in admit card also.so they allow me to give exam or not.my date of birth is 30 Dec 1996 and it wrongly entered as 30 Jan 1996.

10. Guneet kaur says:

My date of birth is printed incorrect in the application form as well as in the admit card. I have filled my adhar card number in the application form which shows my correct DOB. So will this incorrect dob in admit card cause me any trouble during the exam or at the exam centre?? Please do reply. I’m worried

11. Monica says:

Sir, in my admit card instead of my signature , my photo is being displayed. in the query section i wrote my problem they asked to carry my valid documents to the centre. Sir, they will allow me to give the exam ?

12. Aiswarya says:

Sir,I found there is mistake in my surname in my hallticket. what can i do now?can i rectify that?whether i will able to attend exam?

13. Midhun says:

While login to cat 2017
    It is shown that your are not allowed to login
    WHAT SHOULD I DO

14. Please reply i am very worried says:

I dont have a photo facing fully front but it is clear will i be allowed for test? Can i make any corrections noe??

15. How to change the CAT exam centre?

16. Roshan sundar says:

This sounds silly but i am undergoing treatment and i shaved my head completely. Will they allow me to write the exam as my application photo will be a little different of what i look now. Thanks in advance .

17. hadhassa says:

Hi Sir,
    I need to change my program details and since I saw the editing window open date as october 1st week and have limited connectivity I failed to know the editing window open Date.
    Is there any way that i could change my program details?

18. Sasikumar yedluri says:

How is it prepire cat appilication

19. Ritz says:

I dont have work experience but by mistake i have applied for epgp will it affect my admission.

20. selvi vinayagam says:

i have to register cat 2018…..please come the link..i am not got any advertisement through cat exam

21. binil says:

i have done mistake while entering category….will it possible to make correction

22. Shabaaz shaikh says:

Sir, I have done mistake in aggregate % so it will create problm in admission process???

23. sruthi says:

i forgot to change my educational details i can appear for the exam? or there will be any problem on that day

24. vinay says:

i logged in cat application , i did edit anything during correction window , is my application submitted?. or should i have pressed submit button in edit tab.?

25. Ateef javed khan says:

sir… my.photo in form is.of red background so. sir.there is.issue.or.not

26. Yogesh kumar jha says:

Regarding the mistake in the name in the admit card instead of yogesh kumar jha it’s yogesh kumarf jha,the cat help desk has replied please carry your documents while exam and interview procedure, so will i be allowed to give the exam?

27. Mayank says:

I have made some mistake in my photo and I don’t see an option to correct it. Will I get any option for this?? If not, will my form be rejected?

28. Anonymous says:

I have made a mistake in the candidate name part, instead of yogesh kumar jha it’s YOGESH KUMARF JHA, will i be allowed to give the examination?

29. RITZ says:

If i have made corrections in the programmes for which i have applied earlier will it affect the preference city for exam centre , means they will consider d day wen i have filled my form or d day on which i have submitted my corrected form.

30. Sayali karne says:

I have filled form completely but my payment procedure had failed so what can I do now ?

31. RITZ says:

i want to know if i have changed programmes for which i want to apply, will it affect the preferred city for centre of exam bcoz i have corrected it today so they will consider d day wen i had filled or d day wen i have corrected.

32. anuj says:

i forgot to change the gender in the application form and i submitted it. will i be able to appear for exam?

33. Dipankar Dutta says:

I want to change the examination city centers, but as i can see that option is not available. Then what is the meaning of giving the correction option as i wont be able to make the correction. There is nothing like I have made any mistake during the time of filling up the form, but I want to change the examination centers as I wont be at that place. This is because there is some some personal problem came out for which I am moving from that particular city, which i was unaware that might happen. I am

34. Ritz says:

After correction can it be downloaded in the form of pdf?