AEEE 2023: Application (Open), Result (Out), Counselling (Started)
AEEE 2023 (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) Third Round Allotment has been released on 7th July 2023. Result/ rank card has been released on 26th May 2023. CSAP Counselling Registration has been started. It is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. It is a university level entrance exam which is conducted for engineering courses. The exam is conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in various B.Tech programmes at Amrita University campus. Admission to all B.Tech courses is on the basis of JEE Main percentile rank & AEEE 2023 rank. The university also offers admission in engineering programs on the basis of JEE Main, SAT, PUEE score. In this article, we have provided information about AEEE 2023 such as dates, result, counselling, etc.
AEEE 2023 Notifications – Allotment Released (3rd Round)
AEEE 2023 CSAP Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 7th July 2023. Check here for counselling details.
AEEE 2023 Result/ Rank Card has been released on 26th May 2023 for phase II. Check here for result details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about AEEE 2024 from here.
AEEE 2023 Application Form is open for B.Tech & various other courses till 30th May 2023 through JEE Main. Check here for application details.
AEEE 2023 Exam Dates has been announced for both phases. It has been held from 21st to 28th April 2023 for Phase I & from 5th till 11th May 2023 for Phase II. Check complete dates below.
AEEE 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||AEEE 2023|
|AEEE Full form||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Type of exam||UG Level|
|No. of Test cities||140|
|Organising authority||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||Online mode|
AEEE 2023 Exam Date
Check the official AEEE 2023 exam date for AEEE below:
|Online application form release||18th November 2022|
|Last date to apply for application form||Phase I: 10th April 2023|
Phase II: 30th May 2023
|AEEE slot booking||Started|
|Admit card release||Available|
|Exam Date of AEEE||Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023|
Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
|Result Date||Phase I: 6th May 2023|
Phase II: 26th May 2023
|Counselling||19th May 2023|
AEEE 2023 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the complete details about AEEE 2023 application form:
- The application form for AEEE 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Application form has been released from 18th November 2022.
- Candidates who is eligible for the exam can fill the application form.
- Candidate have to enter the details like name, address, contact number, etc.
- Candidates must upload the recent passport size photograph and signature to complete the form.
- The last date to submit the application form for Phase 1 will be till 10th April 2023 and for Phase 2 is till 30th May 2023.
- Candidate must submit the application and take the printout as well for future reference.
- The application fee is submitted through online mode.
- Application fee is Rs. 1200/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking or by cash.
- The application fee once paid can not be refunded.
How to Apply for AEEE 2023
- Step-1: Go to the website of Amrita University (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Then do registration for the AEEE exam.
- Step-3: After that candidate have to fill the personal, educational, contact details in the AEEE 2023 application form.
- Step-4: Upload the documents such as photograph, signature in the online application form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee as prescribed by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
AEEE Result 2023
The result has been announced on successful completion of AEEE 2023 exam. The AEEE result for Phase 1 has been declared from 6th May 2023 & on 26th May 2023 for Phase II. Candidates can check the result by entering registration number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
The result is made available through online mode. The merit list is prepared based on the examination result and on the basis of merit list the candidates will get admission. Candidates selected as per the rank list are called for counselling procedure.
AEEE 2023 Counselling
AEEE counselling procedure is held at selected venues. Candidates gets shortlisted for the counselling procedure based on their ranking and performance in the written exam. Candidates can participate in counselling based on the AEEE 2023/ JEE Main 2023/ SAT score/ PUEE score.
Before Centralized Seat Allotment Process (CSAP), one have to enter marks & upload 12th marksheet & JEE Main score card. Any discrepancies in marks entered or marksheet upload will lead to cancel the admission of candidate by authority.
Candidates have to download their AEEE 2023 counselling call letter from the website. The documents required for verification during first round seat allotment will be checked by the counselling committee. Provisional admission is only valid if complete eligibility criteria is satisfied.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Original copy and attested photocopy
- Counselling call letter
- Class 10th mark sheet
- HSC or class 12th admit card
- AEEE 2023 Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Community certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AEEE 2023 Slot Booking
Candidates who are appearing in AEEE exam can choose their exam center by booking the slot. The slot booking has been started for Phase I & II. For booking the slot candidates have to login with email id and password.
After signing in, select the exam date, time to book slot for Amrita Engineering Entrance exam. Once the slot booking gets completed then candidates will be issued the admit card.
AEEE 2023 Admit Card
The AEEE admit card has been issued after the completion of slot selection process. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the application number and Date of Birth. The Admit card for Phase 1 has been released from 18th April 2023 & from 2nd May 2023 for Phase II.
The admit card have the details related to the examination such as exam date, time and venue, examination center, etc.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for AEEE 2023 given below:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 60% in qualifying examination & 55% in each of the three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in final exam 2023 will also be eligible to apply for exam.
AEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for AEEE 2023 exam mentioned below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) to solve the paper.
- Subject: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (PCME).
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 400 marks in exam.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for AEEE consist of four sections Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The board syllabus is followed for AEEE 2023. The syllabus for AEEE is given below:
|Sets, Relations and Functions||Probability|
|Complex Numbers||Differential Calculus|
|Permutations and Combinations||Integral Calculus|
|Binomial Theorem||Coordinate Geometry|
|Sequences and Series||Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines|
|Matrices and Determinants||Circles and Family of Circles|
|Quadratic Equations||Conic Sections|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Vector Algebra|
|Units and Dimensions||Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Kinematics||Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics|
|Mechanics||Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves|
|Solids and Fluids||Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|Oscillations and Waves||Ray and Wave Optics|
|Basic Chemical calculations||Gaseous state and Surface Chemistry|
|Atomic Structure and Periodicity||Colligative Properties|
|s-block and hydrogen||Thermodynamics|
|p-block elements||Chemical and Ionic Equilibria|
|d and f block elements||Chemical Kinetics|
|Solid state||Basic Organic Chemistry|
|Organic halogen compounds||Organic functional groups|
|Stereochemistry and Organic nitrogen compounds||Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry|
Article, Synonyms, Preposition, Verbs
AEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Here are some AEEE 2023 exam preparation tips that can help candidates to study better:
- After that prepare a timetable for the study.
- Make a timetable in such a way that you can give proper attention to all the subjects.
- Candidates must first get complete details about the exam pattern & syllabus
- Go through the previous year’s question papers as they will give you an idea about the type of questions asked.
- Take a break in between to maintain concentration.
If you have any query related to AEEE 2023 exam, you can ask in comment section below.