AFMC MBBS 2018: Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates
AFMC MBBS 2018 revised schedule of reporting for waitlist candidates have been released. List of Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Test and further Admission Procedure has also been released. Admission to AFMC MBBS 2018 are provided through NEET 2018. Candidates have to register online for NEET. The Armed Forces Medical College not conduct the separate entrance examination for the admission. Interested candidates can apply through NEET 2018. Eligible candidates can check here the detailed information about AFMC MBBS 2018 admission, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, etc.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Notification – Revised Schedule for Waitlist Candidates Released
AFMC MBBS 2018 revised schedule of reporting for waitlist candidates have been released. Check here to check Details.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Final Result has been declared on 8th July. Check here for result.
AFMC MBBS 2018 List of Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Test and further Admission Procedure has been released. Check here for details.
Candidates seeking admission in AFMC MBBS course, they must have to qualify NEET exam. The counselling is started after the NEET examination.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Counselling Registration has been started now from 13th June 2018. Click here to register for counselling.
AFMC MBBS Key Dates 2018
Candidates can check here the official key dates for admission:
|1st Round Counselling|
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||13th June 2018|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||18th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||Till 19th June 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Choice filling and locking||19th June 2018 (10 AM to 5 PM)|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||20th June 2018 to 21st June 2018|
|Result of round 1||22nd June 2018|
|Reporting to the allotted college||23rd June to 3rd July 2018|
|Merit list release||9th July 2018|
AFMC MBBS Result/Merit List 2018
AFMC final merit list has been released on 8th July. AFMC prepare separate merit for girls and boys candidates. Merit list is drawn on the basis of final scores. The admission is offered on the basis of AFMC MBBS 2018 merit list. At the time of admission, candidates have to show the original mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying exam.
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2018
- Candidates can fill the AFMC MBBS 2018 application form through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register for NEET 2018 which is conducted by the CBSE.
- First step is the registration step where candidates have to enter all the details correctly.
- Candidates are instructed to fill their valid E-mail ID.
- In the last step, candidates have to verify all the filled details and submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee in any branch of SBI by downloading the SBI bank Challan.
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria of AFMC for MBBS admission:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates belong to Nepal or Bhutan or Person of India Origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Applying candidate must be Unmarried.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. For B.Sc holders, the age of candidates should not be more than 24 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Candidates also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Admission will be done on the basis of NEET UG 2019 score. The admission procedure will be organized by the Armed Force Medical College, Pune. It is a national level admission procedure. The Institution will not organize any entrance test to offer admission into MBBS course.
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) and interview conducted by AFMC. The admission procedure will be held in the month of June 2018. A final scores will be prepared on the basis of written ToELR+ NEET+ Interview marks.
Exam Pattern of ToELR
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.
- Duration of Exam: Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
If candidates have any query regarding AFMC MBBS 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.