AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Here
AIIMS PG 2021 (INI CET) Final Registration for MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS has been started from 9th October 2020. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance examination which will be conducted two times in a year in the month of January & July. Admission for MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ MCH courses has been replaced by INI CET. The examination will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi. After qualifying the entrance exam, candidates will get admission into various AIIMS Medical college situated in India. Here we are providing complete details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding AIIMS PG Application Form 2021.
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form – Final Registration Started (INI CET)
AIIMS PG 2021 Exam cities has been increased. Candidates can login & re-choose city from 19th to 26th October 2020 for DM/M.Ch. (3 Yrs.)/MD (Hospital Administration) course. Link will be given here.
AIIMS PG 2021 (INI CET) Final Registration for MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS has been started from 9th October 2020. Click here to apply.
AIIMS PG 2021 (INI CET) Application Form for MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS has been released from 29th September 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding AIIMS PG 2021 application form:
- The application form for 3 year course is made available from 11th September till 2nd October 2020.
- Candidates can do basic registration for 6 year course from 29th September 2020.
- The application process of AIIMS PG 2021 can be held through PAAR facility introduced by the board.
- PAAR facility is divided into two parts such as Basic & Final registration.
- It is mandatory to register with both the process to complete the procedure of application form.
- Candidates will have to apply separately for both the courses.
- AIIMS PG 2021 application process is commenced through online mode. No other mode is accepted.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Authority has also provide correction facility to rectify mistakes done in the application form.
- There is no need to send any filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form is completely filled candidates must take its printout for future use.
- To submit application fee, candidates can use online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee as per category is as mentioned in the below table:
- There is no need to submit application fee for PWD category candidates as they are exempted from fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any case.
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
Authority also provides correction facility to rectify mistakes done during filling the application. It is only one time opportunity to edit any mistakes done in the application form. For 6 year course, correction facility has been provided from 6th to 26th October 2020. Candidates be given limited time period to edit their mistakes.
Candidates can correct all the details after basic registration. Therefore, only few details can be allowed to edit once final registration process gets completed. For complete details you must go through our application correction article.
AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following AIIMS PG eligibility criteria before filling its application form:
For MD/ MS/ DM (6 year) & M.CH (6 year)/ MDS Course:
- Qualification: For MD/ MS admission, candidates must qualify MBBS degree. Whereas, candidates must possess BDS degree for MDS admission from recognized board or university organized by MCI/DCI.
- Percentage: General/ OBC category candidates must score minimum 55% marks & minimum 50% marks in case of SC/ST candidates to be eligible for examination.
- Internship: Applying candidates must have completed 1 year Internship/ Practice training on or before 30th January 2021.
For DM/ MCH (3 year) & MD (Hospital Administrative):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify DNB or MD/ MS degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for course.
- Age limit: Candidates must not be more than 35 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Relaxation in age: 3 year relaxation will be given to SC/ ST candidates whereas 5 year relaxation for OBC category
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following tentative exam dates regarding AIIMS PG 2021:
FOR JANUARY SESSION
For DM/ MCH (3 year) & MD (Hospital Administrative):
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application form release||11th September 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd October 2020|
|Document submission||7th to 14th October 2020|
|Availability of admit card||10th November 2020|
|Examination date||20th November 2020|
For MD/ MS/ DM (6 year) & M.CH (6 year)/ MDS course:
|Events of INI-CET 2021||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||29th September 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||12th October 2020|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||3rd November 2020 (11 am) to 6th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||10th November 2020|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)|
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2021
Candidates must check following steps while filling AIIMS PG application form:
- Visit official website (Link is given above)
- Click on “Registration link”.
- Now there will be two options as Basic registration or Final registration.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Proceed to fill all basic & asked details such as name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Read all the given instructions/ declaration.
- After that click on the registration button.
- Now you will receive confirmation message in your registered mail ID & number.
- Click on the given link & you will receive information page about candidates.
- Re-check & verify all the given information.
- Now proceed for “Final registration” option.
- Fill all other details such as qualification, address, exam centre choice, etc.
- After that, upload passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- Images must be JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now proceed to submit the application fee as per your category.
- After fee submission, confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your page & keep it safe till admission.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, its fee, how to fill the application form & much more regarding AIIMS PG Application form 2021. Candidates are advised to follow all the steps correctly at the time of registration to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form. Form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates must not forget to check all the norms before applying.
If you have any other query regarding AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form, you can ask by leaving your comment below.