AIIMS PG 2022 Application (Released), Final Registration – Apply Here
AIIMS PG 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS (INI CET). Application Form Last date for DM/ M.Ch (July session) has been extended till 3rd April 2022 (INI SS). AIIMS PG is a national level entrance examination conducted twice in a year by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi. The Application Form will be released for candidate seeking admission in various 3 years medical courses offered at the various AIIMS across the country. AIIMS PG application form was initially released for both 3 & 6 years Medical programme but since 2020, the registration process for 6 year medical programmes has been replaced by the INI CET. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the AIIMS PG Application Form 2022.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form – Extended (MD/ MS/ D.M/ M.Ch)
AIIMS PG 2022 Final Registration has been started for MD/ MS for July session through INI CET. Click here to apply.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 3rd April 2022 for July session for D.M/ M.ch (3 years) through INI SS exam. Click here to register.
Admission Open 2022
AIIMS PG 2022 (INI SS) Registration has been started from 28th October 2021 for DM/M.Ch./MD (Hospital Administration) courses. Click here to register.
AIIMS PG 2022 (INI CET) Final Registration has been started. It can be done till 20th October 2021. Click here to register.
AIIMS PG 2022 Basic Registration has been started from 10th September 2021 for INICET (January session). Click here to register.
Checkout the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form:
- AIIMS PG Application Forms has been released through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill the application form within prescribed time period, as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- For MD/ MS admission through INI CET, applications has been started from 31st January. Last date to submit application is till 9th October 2021.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and valid as any alteration in the details might cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates will also get the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
The Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
The complete application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|ST/ SC/ PWD category candidates||Rs.1500/-|
AIIMS PG Application Form correction facility will be applicable after the completion registration process. Only successfully registered candidates will be allowed to rectify their mistakes in the correction facility.
Candidates will have to fill the application form very carefully at first place as AIIMS application correction facility will be applicable on selected details only. Majority of details will remain unchangeable at the correction facility.
AIIMS PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the prescribed AIIMS PG eligibility norms:
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Course:
- Qualification: Applying Candidates must have MBBS degree to apply for MS/ MD and should have BDS degree for MDS from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 50% marks for candidates belongs to reserved category.
- Internship: Applying Candidates should have completed 12 months internship before January 30, 2022.
For MD (Hospital Administrator):
- Qualification: Applying candidates should have passed MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from a recognized institution.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for the program is 35 years as on January 1, 2022. There will be 3 year relaxation for OBC Candidates and 5 year relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important events and possible dates regarding July session of AIIMS PG Application dates 2022:
July Session (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Basic registration starts from||31st January 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||7th March 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||11th March to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||21st March to 11th April 2022|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||25th March 2022|
|Date for checking status of application form & last date for submission of required documents||22nd April to 25th April 2022|
|Final status of online registration||29th April 2022|
|Uploading of admit card||29th April 2022|
|Date of Exam||8th May 2022|
July Session (DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administrator)):
|Closing of online basic registration||3rd April 2022|
|Status of Application & rejected application||5th April 2022|
|Last day of submission of documents of rejected application||8th April 2022|
|Last date for ministry of health and family welfare, govt of India to forward an approval of “No objection to foreign national”.||8th April 2022|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||15th April 2022|
|Written online CBT exam||23rd April 2022|
|Declaration of result||April/ May 2022|
How to Apply For AIIMS PG 2022
Checkout the complete step by step process for filling AIIMS Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of AIIMS PG. (link is updated above)
- Now click on ‘New candidates Registration’ link and fill the registration form with required data like Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- After the basic registration, fill the Application Form with required details like Personal, Educational, Communicational, examination centre etc.. and save the details.
- Now upload your latest passport size photograph and signature along with other necessary documents.
- Save the details filled in application form and proceed for next step.
- Select the payment gateway and fill the required details accordingly.
- Once the transaction will be successful take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future uses.
Leave the comment down below for any query or further information about AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form.