AIIMS PG Counselling 2019, Started – Check Schedule & Admission Details
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling (open round) for 6 year courses of January session 2019 is conducted on 22nd February 2019. The exam is conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi twice in a year. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi offers the MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.CH courses. It is a national level entrance exam. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get admission in the university-affiliated medical institutions. In this article, we have mentioned the AIIMS PG counselling 2019 detailed procedure.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling – On 22nd Feb (Open Round)
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling (open round) for 6 year courses of January session 2019 is conducted on 22nd February 2019 through offline mode. Click here to view counselling notice.
AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Lists for open round counselling (6 year courses) has been released. Click here to view lists.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling is strictly based on the entrance examination score. Candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of combined merit list starting from Rank 1.
It has been organized through online mode. In each category, the number of candidates called for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counselling is GEN/50% AIIMS preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/SC/ST/OBC.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling Schedule
Here, we have mentioned the official counselling schedule for 6 year courses:
For January Session:
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) Mock Round||19th – 21st December 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation of 2nd Round||27th December 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||28th December 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||31st December 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at allocated AIIMS||31st December 2018|
The complete counselling process details are mentioned below:
- Candidates, those qualify the examination only they are eligible to appear in the counselling.
- The eligible candidates have to register themselves for PG online counselling/seat allocation portal.
- The PG online counselling/seat allocation portal allow candidates to make choices of seats (a combination of AIIMS and subject/ specialty) & arrange them in the desired order.
- The seat allocation during the Mock Round represents the likely seat that a candidate is allocated as per choices made by the candidate. The 1st Round allocation is done after providing the opportunity to candidates to edit/reorder their choices made during the Mock Round
- The seat are allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit, filled choices, category & availability of seats.
- All the candidates who have been allocated seats are assumed to have accepted the seat unless they explicitly refuse (Active Refusal) the allocated seat.
- All candidates who have been allocated a seat and have not actively refused a seat through the online portal will be required to deposit all original certificates/Demand Draft of 3 lakh at the allocated AIIMS by the Date and time specified.
- On the day of counselling, candidates have to bring one photocopy of their registration slip along with other original documents.
Check here for other details for AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
AIIMS PG Admission 2019
Candidates, who have allotted a confirmed seat in the counselling, they have to report at the allotted colleges on a given time.
Candidates should submit the course & college fee to confirm their admission. Candidates will join the college only after getting themselves medically examined by the Medical Board constituted by the college.
In case, candidates will not submit fee in a given time period, then their seats will be given to the next candidate.
Candidates should bring the given documents on the day of counselling along with one self attested photocopies:
- AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card.
- AIIMS PG 2019 Rank Card.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Certificate of completing internship.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate.
- 10th/12th/Birth Certificate for the proof of DOB.
- Counselling Call Letter (Offer Letter).
- Registration Slip.
- Category Certificate (If applicable).
If you have any query about AIIMS PG Counselling 2019, you can leave your comment in the comment box.