AILET 2023 Application Form (Till 20th Nov), Correction – Register Here
AILET 2023 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th November 2022. AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam conducted by National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi). Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in law must take the AILET. The exam will be conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in Law programs like LLM, 5-year BA LLB and Ph.D. programs. The shortlisted candidates will get admission in various NLU universities across the country. In this article we have provided details about AILET Application Form 2023 such as application form, exam date, eligibility, etc.
AILET 2023 Application Form – Till 20th Nov
AILET 2023 Application Form last date has been extended till 20th November 2022. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about AILET application form 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for AILET 2023 is available through online mode.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility norms before applying for the application form as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- AILET application form 2023 has been released from 7th September 2022.
- Fill the application form with details like name, educational qualification, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- Candidates must also upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the given specifications.
- The authority will provide the correction facility to candidates from September 2022 for some fields.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 20th November 2022.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates must submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidate are able to fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates of SC/ ST category will be exempted from application fee.
Check the application fee for AILET 2023 are as follows:
|General/ Foreign candidate||Rs 3500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 1500/-|
AILET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria for AILET 2023 given below:
For BA LLB (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: In qualifying marks candidate must obtain at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final year exam in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply for exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must have graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score is at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in qualifying marks.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final exam 2023 will be also eligible to apply for the LLM program.
AILET 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for AILET 2023 given below:
|Online application form starts||7th September 2022|
|Last date for submission||20th November 2022|
|Application correction window||November 2022|
|Admit card||25th November 2022|
|AILET 2023 exam date||11th December 2022|
How to Apply for AILET 2023
Here are the step-to-step process for filling the application form for AILET 2023:
- Go to the website of AILET 2023 (Link is available above).
- Click on “Register” link on AILET website.
- Enter the mobile number and Email ID and click on “Register” button.
- Fill the registration form with basic details like personal details, email id, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- After registration login to candidate dashboard for filling application form.
- Enter the details like personal, academic details, communication, exam center, etc. to complete the application form.
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully before final submission as if there is any mistake application form may get rejected.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph must be jpg/ jpeg/ png format.
- Signature must be more than 1 mb, and category certificate, etc.
- After filling all the details click on “Save/ Continue to payment”.
- Select the payment gateway through online mode.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
If you have any other query related to AILET 2023 application form you can leave your comments below.