AIPVT 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
AIPVT 2020 admission process will be organized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). AIPVT examination was replaced by the NEET examination from 2017. Now, it is conducted to offer admission into B.V.Sc. and A.H. courses under 15% Quota seats. The admission in veterinary courses will be given to the candidates on the basis of NEET 2020 merit list. Candidates must go through this article to know more about the AIPVT 2020 like important dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc.
AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check AIPVT 2020 important dates regarding the admission procedure:
|Starting of online application for NEET 2020||2nd December 2019|
|Last date of application submission for NEET 2020||6th January 2020|
|Admit card release (NEET)||27th March 2020|
|Date of examination (NEET)||3rd May 2020|
|Counselling begins for AIPVT 2020 (1st round)||August 2020|
|Publication of seats under 15% quota||1st week of August 2020|
|Online registration (choice filling)||2nd week of August 2020|
|Processing of seat allotment||4th week of August 2020|
|Result declaration||Last week of August 2020|
|Reporting||Last week of August 2020|
AIPVT 2020 Application Form
Here, we have mentioned the AIPVT 2020 application form details:
- Candidates can fill their application form in online mode as no other mode will be accepted to receive application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill their AIPVT application form from the second week of August 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form including personal and educational details.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the last week of August 2020.
- Candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG and JPEG format.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for further admission process.
- Candidates can pay application fee through RGTS/NEFT.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
The application fee for the AIPVT 2020 is mentioned below category wise:
|ST/SC/ PWD||Rs. 500/-|
AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the AIPVT 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Foreign nationals must confirm their eligibility from the concerned medical/state before applying.
- Candidates those are from J&K must submit affidavit to the allocated college at the time of admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must lie between 17 years to 25 years (as on or before 31st December 2020).
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or its equivalent with recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subjects. Candidates must have obtained 47.5% aggregate marks in 12th class.
We have mentioned NEET 2020 exam pattern below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper).
- Duration: Total time duration will be 3 hours for the examination.
- Number of Questions: 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The exam will be of 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates can check subject wise exam pattern for NEET 2020 below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Candidates can download their NEET 2020 admit card from the website. The admit card will be available through online mode on 27th March 2020. All the candidates are required to bring their admit card in the examination hall to sit in the exam.
Without having admit card candidates will not be allowed to take the examination. Candidates are also advised to take a printout of the admit card for further admission procedure.
AIPVT 2020 Result/Merit List
Exam authority will publish the AIPVT 2020 result in online mode. Candidates can check their results for allocation of seat on the website. All the candidates will be able to check their results in last week of August 2020.
Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth. Candidates will have to take a printout of the result for further admission procedure. The result will contain the details of allocated college to candidates as per merit of choice per ranks.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
The AIPVT 2020 counselling will be conducted by VCI. The seats will be allocated to the candidates based on rank, availability of seats, age, qualifications, etc. The counselling will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to report in the allotted college after seat allotment in last week of August to First week of September 2020.
Candidates will have to carry original documents at the time of counselling. Here, we have mentioned some documents required at the time of counselling:
- Rank card of NEET 2020
- Admit card of NEET 2020
- Copy of application form of NEET 2020
- Copy of VCI registration conformation page
- 10+2 mark sheets and certificates
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
If you have any query regarding the AIPVT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.