Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card – Get AU Hall Ticket Here
Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card for UGAT & PGAT exam will be released in the month of May 2020. The exam will be conducted through online or offline mode. Allahabad University is a prominent central university which is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Admissions into the UG, PG, Law & various other courses is provided by the Allahabad University. It is also known by the name of University of Allahabad. The University conducts its own entrance exams for offering admission on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details on Allahabad University Admit Card 2020 with including some other details.
Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card
Candidates those successfully submitted their application form on time can only access their admit card. The admit card can be downloaded through online mode only.
The hard copy of the Allahabad University hall ticket will not be sent to any candidate individually.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website after releasing of it. It contain the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, exam date & time and some other important instruction regarding exam day.
Candidate are advised to keep their admit cards safe for further processes.
Allahabad University Admit Card Date 2020
AU 2020 Admit card will be available from third week of May 2020 (for UGAT) & first week of May 2020 (for PGAT).
The written exam will be conducted in the month of May 2020 for UGAT and in the month of May to June 2020 for PGAT.
UGAT result will be declared in the second week of June 2020 and last week of June 2020 for PGAT.
After the declaration of result, the counselling will be conducted within one month. On the basis of merit list candidates will be called for the counseling.
Allahabad University offers the courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. The admission will be done based on various entrance tests organized by the Allahabad University. Some of the entrance exam conducted by the University are UGAT, PGAT, LAT, etc. The application form will be available on different dates for different programmes.
What is included in the Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam date & Time
- Exam Venue
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Course Applied for
- Some other instrucitons
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can access their admit card by following the procedure given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Go to the candidate login section.
- Enter your Username and password and then click on ‘Login’ button.
- Search for ‘Allahabad University Admit Card 2020’ and click on that link.
- Select the exam.
- Enter your Application Sequence number/Application ID and date of birth.
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it.
Importance of Allahabad University Admit Card
- It is an important document to carry on the day of exam.
- Without having a valid admit card candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- It will contain the exam venue, exam time and date which is very important to know for the candidates.
- Admit card should be preserved till the admission process will over.
If you have any other query regarding Allahabad University 2020 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.