Allahabad University 2019 Admit Card (Released) – Get AU Hall Ticket
Allahabad University 2019 Admit Card for UGAT & PGAT exam has been released. The exam will be conducted through online or offline mode. Allahabad University is a prominent central university which is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Admissions into the UG, PG, Law & various other courses is provided by the Allahabad University. It is also known by the name of University of Allahabad. The University conducts its own entrance exams for offering admission on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details on Allahabad University Admit Card 2019 with including some other details.
Allahabad University 2019 Admit Card – Released
Allahabad University 2019 Admit Card for UGAT, PGAT & other courses has been released. Click here to get admit card.
Candidates those successfully submitted their application form on time can only access their admit card. The admit card can be downloaded through online mode only.
The hard copy of the Allahabad University hall ticket will not be sent to any candidate individually.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website after releasing of it. It contain the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre, exam date & time and some other important instruction regarding exam day.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
Candidate are advised to keep their admit cards safe for further processes.
Allahabad University Admit Card Date 2019
AU 2019 Admit card is available from 20th May 2019 (for UGAT) & 6th May 2019 (for PGAT).
The written exam is conducted on 20th to 22nd May (B.Sc) & 27th to 29th May 2019 (others) for UGAT and 20th to 22nd May (PGAT I) & 29th May to 5th June 2019 (PGAT II) for PGAT.
UGAT result will be declared on 10th to 15th June 2019 and last week of June 2019 for PGAT.
After the declaration of result, the counselling will be conducted within one month. On the basis of merit list candidates will be called for the counseling.
Allahabad University offers the courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. The admission will be done based on various entrance tests organized by the Allahabad University. Some of the entrance exam conducted by the University are UGAT, PGAT, LAT, etc. The application form will be available on different dates for different programmes.
What is included in the Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Exam date & Time
- Exam Venue
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Course Applied for
- Some other instrucitons
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can access their admit card by following the procedure given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Go to the candidate login section.
- Enter your Username and password and then click on ‘Login’ button.
- Search for ‘Allahabad University Admit Card 2019’ and click on that link.
- Select the exam.
- Enter your Application Sequence number/Application ID and date of birth.
- The admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it.
Importance of Allahabad University Admit Card
- It is an important document to carry on the day of exam.
- Without having a valid admit card candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- It will contain the exam venue, exam time and date which is very important to know for the candidates.
- Admit card should be preserved till the admission process will over.
If you have any other query regarding Allahabad University 2019 Admit Card, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.