Alliance University Admission 2022: Application (Open), Exam Dates
Alliance University 2022 Application Form is open for B.Tech and other courses. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of candidate’s score in various university, national and state level entrance tests. Shortlisted candidates through the entrance examination can get admission in various UG and PG Courses offered in the field of Engineering, Business, Management and Law fields. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Alliance University Admission Procedure 2022.
Alliance University 2022 Notifications – Application Open
Alliance University 2022 Application Form is open for B.Tech and other courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2022 Application Form is open for MBA courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Examination will be held in first week of July 2023. Check more details about Alliance University Admission 2023 here.
Following are the complete list of courses offered by the Alliance University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., B.Tech. (Lateral entry), BBA, B.A. L.LB (Hons.), B.B.A., B.Com. (Hons.),L.LB, B.Sc, BA, BVA, BFA and BBA L.LB (Hons.).
- PG Courses: PGDM, LL.M, M.Com., MBA, Executive PGDM and MFA.
Alliance University Admission 2022 Dates
Checkout the complete tentative admission dates for the Alliance University Admission 2022:
|Application form releases||2nd December 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||15th April 2022|
|Entrance exam||June/July 2022|
|Application form commences||Started|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June 2022|
|Entrance Exam||Will be conducted in different time slot.|
|Admission selection||2nd week of August 2022|
Alliance University 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Alliance University Application Form 2022:
- Application Form can be filled through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form within prescribed duration, as no application form will be accepted before or after it.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Application form can be filled till 15th April 2022 for MBA courses.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI or SAARC category).
Alliance university 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete course wise eligibility criteria for Alliance university Admission 2022:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying marks.
- Scores: Candidates must have valid scores in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K/ AUSAT or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applying candidates must have valid scores in the ATMA/ GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Alliance University 2022 Admission Procedure
Alliance University Admission Procedure will be regulated in the various rounds including the registration of Candidates, examination, counselling and reporting. Candidates will have to complete all the steps within the prescribed instructions to be eligible for admission procedure.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of candidates performance in the required entrance examination.
Alliance University 2022 Entrance Exam
Apart from offering admission on the basis of various national and state level examination, Alliance university also conducts their own university level entrance test.
University will conduct AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission in B.Tech, BBA, B.Com. etc., AMAT (Alliance Management Aptitude Test) for MBA and AEAT (Alliance Engineering Aptitude Test) for M.Tech. courses.
Alliance University 2022 Merit List/ Result
Alliance University will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Candidates will be able to access their result after few days from the completion of examination through online mode.
The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidates scores in the entrance examination. On the basis of result, authority will release a university level merit list. Candidates will be called for the admission on the basis of merit list.
Alliance University 2022 Counselling
Alliance University Counselling procedure will be conducted through both online as well as offline mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling process on the basis of final merit list. It will be necessary for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process, as seats will be allotted through the counselling procedure only.
The counselling procedure will be followed by several steps. Candidates can get the complete information regarding the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
Alliance University 2022 Admission
The final selection list for the admission in various offered programmes will be released on the basis of candidates performance in the examination and personal interview (PI) rounds.
Authority will release the admission letter for every selected candidates from the admission procedure. Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre with all required documents.
Following are the list of required documents for the Alliance University Admission:
- Admission Letter
- Diploma Mark sheet (if required)
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet
- AUEET 2022 admit card
- AUEET 2022 score card
- Work experience proof (if any)
- National exam score card, etc.
Candidates having any other queries regarding Alliance University Admission 2022, can ask us by leaving your comment below.