AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) 2023: Application (Started), Dates
AMET 2023 Application Form has been released via online mode. Amrita MBA Entrance Test 2023 (AMET) will be held tentatively in March 2023 via computer based (online) mode. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct AMET for admission to MBA programs offered at Amravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore Campus. Along with AMET 2023, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham also accepts CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, KMAT scores. Interested candidates must go through following details as dates, application details, eligibility and much more regarding AMET 2023.
AMET 2023 Notifications – Application Started
AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) 2023 Application Form has been started via online mode. Click here to register.
AMET 2023 Important Dates
Check the given table for important dates related AMET 2023:
|Application form releases||1st October 2022|
|Last date to submit||February 2023|
|Admit Card availability||–|
AMET 2023 Application Form
Interested students must check following points while filling AMET 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for AMET 2023 has been released via online mode.
- For online mode, candidates have to visit the website & fill the form.
- The AMET 2023 registration process has been started from 1st October 2022.
- The last date to apply for Amrita Management Aptitude Test is in February 2023.
- One must fill the form with utmost care, as incorrect details in the application form leads to rejection of candidature.
- Incomplete details in the form won’t be accepted, so it must be completely filled with correct information.
- The email ID, phone number and all communication details must be verified by the candidates itself as authority won’t be responsible, if communication doesn’t reached to the candidate.
- Once all details & necessary images are uploaded, candidates must note down their application number for future reference.
- Candidates can pay the application through online medium.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking must be used during online payment gateway.
- The application fee is Rs. 850/- + GST.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
AMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
One must go through following eligibility norms before applying for AMET 2023:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern) recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Percentage: Applying candidates must have scored minimum 50% in 10th & 12th and UG program.
- Rank: Any one of the valid scores of rank in Amrita in MET/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ KMAT. One appearing in any of these test must apply with the test registration no.
- Appearing: One appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2023, will be also eligible to apply.
Note: KMAT scores will be accepted by Department of Management, Kochi & Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses.
AMET 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure of AMET 2023 will be on the basis of secured marks in entrance test or valid test score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ KMAT. There will Personal Interview (PI) round for shortlisted candidates. One will be informed about PI dates via email & SMS.
One’s written & communication skills, GK and overall personality will be examined during PI round. The offer letter will be sent to selected candidates by email & SMS. Candidates are suggested to be to frequently check their mail & SMS to avoid any information sent by authority to candidate.
AMET 2023 Entrance Exam (AMET)
Amrita MBA Entrance Test (AMET) 2023 will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. AMET will be held in first week of March 2023. It will be held across India via Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates will be given 2 hrs 30 min (150 min) to solve the question paper. There will be total of 100 questions in the paper.
Syllabus will includes four topics such as: Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension; Data Interpretation & Analysis; General Knowledge on Indian & Global scenarios and Quantitative Aptitude. Each topic will consists of 25 questions. For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded +3 marks; while -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AMET 2023 Result
AMET 2023 Result will be released in second week of March 2023. Candidates will be able to check their result via online mode. To view result, candidates will have to use their login credentials such as application no. & password. Result/ Score Card will contain all details as application no., candidate’s name, marks, percentage.
It might be also made available in the form of merit list. Candidates who will get qualified or their name will appear in the merit list will further have to participate in the counselling process. The score card of AMET will contain details about candidate’s performances shown in the entrance examination.
AMET 2023 Counselling
AMET 2023 Counselling will be held via online mode. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling procedure. The process will start tentatively by last week of March 2023.
Candidates will have to participate in Personal Interview (PI) round. PI dates will be informed to candidates by email & SMS. Selected candidates will have to submit the fee online before the last date given by the authority.
During counselling, candidates will have to carry following original & photostated documents for verification purpose:
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- AMET 2023 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- AMET 2023 Result/ Rank Card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Offer Letter
- Other documents such as multiple passport size photographs, fee proof etc.
If you have any other queries related AMET 2023, you can ask us leaving your comment below
How to apply MBA ENTRANCE EXAMS..!
You can apply for the AMET 2023 MBA courses through online mode.