AMU Admit Card 2020, AMU Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
AMU Admit Card 2020 will be released for the various courses on different dates. Aligarh Muslim University offers the admissions in the field of Medicine, Management Studies & Research Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Law, Life Sciences, Unani Medicine Science, Social Sciences and Theology. Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test. For admission in MBBS/BDS courses will be offered on the basis of NEET score. Candidates must check the details regarding AMU 2020 Admit Card through this article.
AMU Admit Card 2020
AMU hall ticket 2020 will get through online mode only. Candidates are advised to take a cleared printout of it because it will be only considered as valid admit card.
Without valid admit card no candidate will be permitted by the examination authority to sit in the examination hall. Candidate should keep their admit card till the completion of exam as well as admission in the university.
After downloading the admit card candidate will have to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card (same as affixed on the Application Form).
Candidates must check these details mentioned on the admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Date & Time
- Exam Venue
- Course Name
- Address Details
AMU Admit Card Date 2020
AMU will conduct the exam for various courses on different dates. The B.Tech exam will be organized on 17th May 2020.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card through online mode. The admit card will be made available for the candidates for few courses. The admit card will be released on different dates as per the courses.
For B.Tech course, the admit card will be released in the fourth week of April 2020. Candidates can check their result for the respective exam after a few days of the exam.
The result will be published on the official website in different dates. Qualified candidates must attend the counselling procedure in the university.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can check here the steps to download the AMU Admit card 2020.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Open the link in a new tab and you will be redirected to the university main page.
- Select the course for which you have applied and enter your application number.
- Click on’ Download Admit Card’ button.
- Candidates must also click on ‘Know your Form Application Number’ if they have forgotten it.
- Your admit card will be opened on your computer screen as per the selected course.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates will have to send email to the university by mentioning their transaction Id, name telephone no. and course.
- Bring an extra photograph of size 2.5 x 3.0 cm to be pasted on the attendance sheet in the examination hall.
- Candidate should bring the one photo Id proof along with the downloaded admit card.
- Reach the examination center before half an hour of the starting of exam.
- Without valid admit card candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry mobile phone, electronic wrist watch, study material, electronic gadget, calculator, log tables, etc.
If you have any other query regarding AMU Admit Card 2020, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.