AP ECET 2021 Counselling, Schedule – Check Process Here
AP ECET 2021 Counselling will be started in the month of October 2021. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. AP ECET will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. It offers programmes for diploma holders and B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree holders. Candidates gets admission into second year of regular BE/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses in the university and its affiliated institutions. Candidates can get the complete details of AP ECET Counselling 2021 from this article.
AP ECET Counselling 2021
AP ECET Counselling 2021 will be commenced from the October 2021. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the web counselling. Through counselling, candidates gets admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges.
Admission will be provided on the basis of AP ECET score/ranks. The web counselling for the qualified candidates will be conducted by the APSCHE every year. For documents verification process, candidates have to reach one of the 18 help line centre.
AP ECET 2021 Counseling Schedule
Below, candidates can check the counselling schedule of AP ECET 2021:
|Processing fee payment||October 2021|
|Document/ certificate Verification||October 2021|
|Web option entry||–|
|Last date to submit fee||–|
AP ECET 2021 Counselling Details
AP ECET 2021 counselling will be started from October 2021. After the declaration of results, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online counselling. The seat allotment process for various engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted through AP ECET rank/score.
The admission council conducts the three rounds of the counselling. If a candidate does’nt participate in the first round of counselling in any case, then he/she can attend the second counselling. If seats remain vacant after three rounds of the counselling, then the seats will be allotted through open counselling.
AP ECET Admission Procedure 2021
A web counselling of AP ECET 2021 will be conducted after the announcement of the result. The list of helpline centers will be released along with counselling schedule on the website. Candidates will be able to access the counselling details with complete schedule of counselling from the website. Candidates have to select the centre and date according to their rank in the entrance exam.
Procedure of Web Counselling
- Candidates have to register online for the web based online counselling.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling according to their rank. The different dates will be divided for all ranks.
- Candidates must select the institutions/stream according to their ranks in the merit list and verify the documents.
- After verifying the original documents candidates will have to pay the counselling fee and get a receipt.
- Candidates are provided with the registration numbers (user Id) and password to login to the website for web counselling.
- After that candidates have to select the college from the Andhra Pradesh colleges list and submit it or freeze it.
- Candidates must receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates with the allotment letter can visit the college for getting admission on the due date and time with original documents.
Documents Required at the time of counselling:
- AP ECET 2021 Admit Card.
- AP ECET 2021 Score/Rank Card.
- 10th, 12th or Diploma Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
If you have any query related to the AP ECET Counselling 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the given comment box.