AP ECET 2023 Cut Off, Section Wise Cut Off, Merit List – Get Here
AP ECET 2023 Cut off will be released by the JNTU board for all the courses offered through AP ECET exam. On the behalf of APSCHE, AP ECET exam is organized every year. The test is organized to offer admission into lateral entry admission in B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharmacy programmes for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc Graduates. Those applicants who will successfully qualify the exam will get admission into various institutions located in AP state. In this article, we have provided complete information related to AP ECET cut off 2023.
AP ECET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off will be released by the exam conducting authority through online mode. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that should be obtained by the candidates to get admission into various programmes. The cut off marks can be varied every year for various courses.
The candidates who will successfully qualify the minimum cut off marks will be shortlisted for further counselling process. Category-wise and section-wise cut off marks will be released by the authority. Candidates will have to score minimum of 25% of marks out of the total (50 marks out of 200 marks) to qualify the test. The cut off marks will be set by the official authority.
Factors Affecting AP ECET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off of AP ECET 2023 will be decided on the basis of various factors:
- Total number of appearing candidates
- Total number of candidates obtaining the qualifying marks
- Total marks obtained by topper
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Overall difficulty level of entrance exam
AP ECET 2023 Merit List
The exam authority has published a merit list which contains the name of the candidates who have successfully qualified the entrance exam. Based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam, candidates are given state wise ranks.
The board releases two separate merit lists, one is integrated merit list and other is on the basis of ranks obtained. The candidates shortlisted in the merit list are participated in the counselling process.
As per the merit order candidates are called for the counselling. The candidates those who will score higher marks is placed above in the merit list while the candidates scoring lower marks will be placed in the bottom of the list.
AP ECET 2023 Counselling
Candidates obtaining the marks as per the qualifying marks prescribed by the board can appear for counselling process. AP ECET Counselling process is organised from 14th July 2023 for admission of qualified candidates.
At the time of counselling process, the seat allotment and document verification process can be done. Candidates must bring their required certificated to qualify the document verification process.
AP ECET 2023 Participating Institutions
Various participating institutions situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh are listed below:
- Adarsh College of Engineering, Gollaprolu
- Aditya College of Engineering, Peddapuram
- Amalapuram Institute of Management Science College of Engineering, Mummidivaram
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University College of Engineering, Rajahmundry
- Benaiah institute of Tech and Sciences, Rajahmundry
- B V Chalamaiah Engineering College, Odalarevu
- Bonam Venkata Chalamaiah Institute. of Technology and Science, Amalapuram
- Chaitanya Institute of Sci. and Technology, Kakinada
- Godavari Institute of Engineering and technology, Rajahmundry
- Giet College of Engineering, Rajahmundry
- Ideal Institute of Technology, Kakinada
- International school of Tech and Science for women, Rajahmundry
- JNTUK College of pharmacy, Kakinada
- Lenora College of Engineering, Rampachodavaram
AP ECET 2023 Cut off will be prescribed and released by the board. Students successfully obtaining the minimum qualifying marks get admission into various institutions.
If you have any query related to AP ECET 2023 Cut off, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.