AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 26th April 2019. AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. It is managed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the law courses. Here, we have updated detailed information about AP LAWCET Application Form 2019.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form will be started from 1st week of March 2020.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 26th April 2019. Click here to apply.
In this section, candidates can check details about AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 mode, dates, fee, upload documents, etc.
- Candidates are able to get the application only through online mode.
- No application is issued in offline mode or any other modes.
- AP LAWCET 2019 Online Application is available from 16th March 2019.
- Candidates will fill the application till 24th April 2019 without late fee.
- It will be filled till 26th April 2019 with late fees.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 30 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Save the print copy of the filled application for further references.
- There is no need to submit the application by post to the university.
- The application fee is Rs. 750 for all category candidates.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card & net banking.
AP LAWCET 2020 (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) will be organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. It is a gateway to get admission in 3 years and 5 years of law courses offered by various institutions in Andhra Pradesh state. AP LAWCET application form will be commenced from the second week of March 2020.
Before applying for the AP LAWCET exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
- Indian National can apply for this exam.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
For LLB (3 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or its equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks: Score minimum 45% aggregate marks in the above qualifying exam.
For LLB (5 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 45% aggregate marks in the above exam.
Check here official dates of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
|Application Release||16th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||24th April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||26th April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||27th – 28th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th May 2019|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2019
Follow the given steps to know how to fill AP LAWCET Online Application 2019:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill your basic details & click on “Make Payment” button.
- After fee payment, you will get “Payment ID” on your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Then, click on “AP LAWCET Fee Payment Status”.
- Login with the “Payment ID” & “Date of Birth” to check fee payment status.
- Click on “Fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form” link.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, aadhaar card, communication address & other details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completing all the steps, click on “Save & Preview” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print copy of the application for further process.
If you have any other queries about AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.