AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction (Started) – Edit Form Here

AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction

AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 7th July 2020. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur will conduct the AP LAWCET examination. Through this exam, students will get admission in UG law courses (three years and five years LLB course). Various law colleges and institutions of Andhra Pradesh state consider the AP LAWCET scores for providing admission in law courses. Here we have mentioned details about AP LAWCET Application Form Correction 2020.

AP LAWCET 2020 Application Correction – Started

newiconAP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 7th July 2020. Click here for correction.

Get latest news & updates about AP LAWCET 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online mode. No offline mode will be entertained to fill the application form.

Candidates are required to fill their personal, communication and educational details in the application form. The online application form has been released from 11th March 2020 on the website.

Candidates will be able to fill the AP LAWCET 2020 application form till 15th June 2020 without paying the late fee. With late fee of Rs.2000 the last date to apply is 25th july 2020.

Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form. Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other procedures.

AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction

The university will also provide the opportunity to make correction in the application form. Corrections will be done only through online mode. Corrections will be allowed only in some particular fields.

Corrections will be allowed only for limited time period. AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction will be started from 7th to 10th July 2020.

Candidates must note that corrections will not be allowed through offline mode.

Corrections in some fields can be done by the candidates themselves through login. In some particular fields corrections can be done through written request by Email along with the supportive documents.

To make corrections in category 1 fields, candidates have to send an Email with supportive documents to [email protected]

Click Here for AP LAWCET Correction details (PDF)

Fields that can be Corrected:

Below we have mentioned the fields as category 1 and category 2 that can be corrected during the correction period.

Category 1:

Nature of CorrectionDocuments to be submitted along with online application Form
StreamQualification Examination Hall Ticket
SignatureScanned Signature
PhotographPhotograph
Name of the CandidateSSC Mark list
Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)
Father’s Name
Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket numberQualifying Examination Hall Ticket
Community / reservation categoryCertificate issued by Competent Authority

Category 2:

Type of ExaminationMother’s Name
Local Area StatusSSC Hall Ticket Number
Qualifying Exam – year of Appearing/PassingBirth State, Birth District
Non-Minority/MinorityIntermediate/Degree Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing
Medium of Instruction in Qualifying ExamGender
Annual Income of the ParentsAddress for Correspondence
Place of Study – Intermediate /DegreeSpecial Reservation Category
Study DetailsMobile/ Email Id
Aadhaar Card details

How to Make Correction in Application Form

Candidates can follow the steps given below to make correction in the AP LAWCET 2020 application form:

• Visit the official website link (link is given above).
  • A new page will be opened on the screen.
  • Now, enter the required login details.
  • The application form will be opened on the screen.
  • Now, make the required correction in the application form carefully.
  • Candidates must take printout of the corrected application form for further use.

For any other queries about AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave your queries below.

1. Dudekula zahiruddin says:

Sir,my APLAWCET is filled by my brother ,so I saw in this month August .so I saw that my candidate name is mixed like this DUDEKULAZAHIRUDDIN this my first name and last name but my ssc name is DUDEKULA ZAHIRUDDIN.so what I do sir and this is a problem ?

2. LEELA says:

HOW TO CHANGE MY QUALIFYING EXAM HALL TICKET NUMBER PLEASE LET ME KNOW

3. Krishna says:

Sir,How I have to change my qualifying exam hall ticket.

4. Sharath says:

I have to correct my name as per ssc certificate. Where should I go for correction and when can I go for correction?

5. N shankar says:

Sir I’m entered my qualifying exam incorrectly sir how can i change that and when was the release the application correction date please update new date sir

6. N shankar says:

Please mension the correction dates of applicant it self

7. Ramana says:

B.tech graduates are eligible for AP LAWCET Exam 2020?

8. Shiva vardhan says:

Hi sir I have entered DOB and mother’s name incorrect when the corrections will be done and I have sent the mail also

9. P sudhakar says:

I have provided my PG hall ticket number in the Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No # and PG passing year in the Year of App./Passing the Qualifying Exam fields so request you to know the correction process. In the application Qualification i didn’t find PG option that way i mentioned BSC. is it correct or shall i change the qualification. could you please guide in this regards. Thank you.

10. Avinash says:

Sir i wrote wrong qualifying examination & stream i want to change that is it possible

11. Settipalli ooharani says:

I completed diploma and b.tech ..but i paid fee 3 years llb now problem is I am not eligible that CET what should I do? OR else that fee has convert to another CET like pagcet..any suggestions this type of problem

12. Aparna Ravinutala says:

Is Application correction is started…. if not yet.. Then when it will be started…will we get any notification about application correction…

13. Aparna Ravinutala says:

Respected sir I entered my name wrong in the application form… can i make it correct or i should fill another application with another contact number…

14. Sivasekharbabu Mandalapu says:

15. JEEVAN says:

I HAVE ENTERED MY QUALIFIED EXAM INCORRECTLY HOE TO RECORRECT IT

16. Y Keerthi Reddy says:

Sir, I entered qualifying hall ticket number wrongly how to change it today is the last date please help me sir

Application correction is not started yet. You can make changes in details when correction window will get opened.

17. Surya says:

I entered name wrongly..can I make it correct..or need to fill another application with other contact number

18. Sandhya rani isai says:

I dont have a intermediate certificates so i do online payment successfully now u have to another option if any option i need to low study.

19. Aparna Ravinuta'a says:

Ap lawcet 2020 fee payement name is entered wrong at the time of payment . What should we do now. Can we modify??

20. Appalareddy Vasundhara says:

21. Eswar says:

Dear sir/mam,
    Today at which tym application correction link will be active.

22. Pallavi says:

I would like to change the mobile number…is it possible or not…tell me the procedure during correction time

23. Your Name...gopi reddy naru says: