AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card, Instructions- Get Hall Ticket Here
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023
The admit card contains the information of candidate with including the examination timing, exam center address, roll number, exam date & day, and some important instructions for the day of exam.
Do not forget to carry hall ticket along with one Id proof on the day of the exam. Without hall ticket, no candidate are allowed to sit in the written entrance examination.
AP LAWCET 2023 Hall Ticket Dates
Candidates will be able to get their admit card from the online mode only. The AP LAWCET exam will be organized on 20th May 2023.
How to Download Admit Card
By following the steps given below, candidates can download their AP LAWCET admit card 2023 from the website.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on, “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Enter your AP LAWCET payment reference Id, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket no., mobile number and date of birth to access the hall ticket.
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’.
- AP LAWCET hall ticket will appear on the computer screen.
- Click on the print button and take a printout of the admit card.
- Preserve it for the further processes.
Anantapuramu, Bhimavaram, Chittor, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam.
Important instructions for Candidates
- Admit card can not be send individually to any candidate by post.
- Reach the exam center before one or two hours of the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates can download the admit card before five days of the commencement of the exam.
- Check the details carefully mentioned in the hall ticket and in case of any discrepancy, contact with the AP LAWCET officials.
- Do not forget to carry identity proof and hall ticket on the day of the exam.
- Keep one copy of the admit card safe for future till the admission procedure is over.
If you have any query related to AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023, you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box given below.