AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Details
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern provide details about the exam mode, type of questions, marking scheme & etc. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a state level entrance test regulated by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE. It is organized for providing admission in three years and five years LLB courses offered by various colleges of Andhra Pradesh state. Here, we are providing details about AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2022.
Admission Open 2022
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam pattern will be released by the exam conducting authority through the information bulletin. Exam pattern might be the first thing candidates should before preparing for the AP LAWCET 2022, as exam pattern will help the candidates to prepare according to the examination.
Here, Candidates can check complete exam pattern for candidates preparing for AP LAWCET 2022.
- Exam Mode: The AP LAWCET exam will be conducted through Online (computer based) mode.
- Language: The medium of the entrance test will be in English and Telugu.
- Sections: The examination is divided into three sections, i.e. General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- Duration: The duration of examination will be 90 minutes (one hour and thirty minutes).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain total 120 multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking done for the wrong answers.
Section Wise Weightage of Questions:
In the table given below we have provided the section wise weightage of questions for AP LAWCET examination:
|Section||Total Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60|
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Instructions
Candidates appearing for the AP LAWCET exam should follow the exam instructions given below:
- Candidates must reach the exam centre before one hour from the commencement of the test.
- Keep the hall ticket safe it will be required at the time of test and later at the time of admission.
- Candidates are not permitted into the examination hall after the scheduled time.
- Any kind of study material, communication devices & electronic gadgets will not be permitted in the examination hall.
The AP LAWCET 2022 examination will be conducted in various cities. Some of the exam cities are Anantapuramu, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Chittoor, Kurnool, Nandyal, Ongole, Guntur, Nellore, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Rajamahendravaram, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2022
The AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus for AP LAWCET exam consists of various topics which are mentioned below:
Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Obligation, Liability, Legal Sanctions, Property.
Public international law: International Law and Municipal Law, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Subjects, State Territory, Extradition, United Nations, Asylum, State Jurisdiction.
Crimes and Torts: Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions, General principles of To State liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act,1986, etc.
Constitutional law: Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Public International Law: International law of municipal law, subjects, state, air, territory, sea and outer space, nationality and statelessness, extradition, state jurisdiction, united nations, asylum.
If you have any other queries about AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.