APJEE 2023 Counselling (Started), 2nd Allotment (Out) – Get Here
APJEE 2023 Allotment (2nd) has been released on 14th July 2023. Candidates need to register for the counselling through online mode. APJEE counselling procedure for diploma is organised by the APSCTE (Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education). Authority conducts this examination for candidates seeking admission in various technical/ non-technical diploma courses across the Arunachal Pradesh state. It is a state level entrance examination conducted one time each year. Through this article, candidates can check all the details about APJEE Counselling 2023.
APJEE 2023 Counselling – Allotment Out (2nd)
APJEE 2023 Allotment (2nd) has been released on 14th July 2023 for diploma courses. Click here to check allotment.
APJEE 2023 Re-Allotment has been released on 4th July 2023 for diploma courses. Click here to check allotment.
APJEE 2023 Allotment (1st round) has been released on 15th June 2023 for diploma courses. Click here to check allotment.
APJEE 2023 Counselling/ Choice Filling has been started from 3rd June 2023 for diploma courses. Click here for choice filling.
Note: Offline counselling/ allotment process will begin from 15th June 2023 at the Auditorium of Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Polytechnic. Itanagar.
Online registration for the APJEE 2023 counselling has been started through online mode. Candidates who want to participate in the diploma counselling need to register online. Online registration and uploading of documents will be done till 19th May 2023. No offline form or facility will be provided to the candidates to participate in the counselling.
Online verification of documents has been started from 18th April 2023 and will be continued till 20th May 2023. Candidates will be able to fill and lock their choices from 30th May to 12th June 2023.
APJEE 2023 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check complete counselling schedule for APJEE 2023 in the table below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online counselling registration starts||18th April 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||19th May 2023|
|Admit card releases||23rd May 2023|
|Exam date||27th May 2023 (10am to 12 noon)|
|Declaration of result||27th May 2023|
|Filling up choices and locking||3rd June 2023|
|First round of seat allotment||15th June 2023|
|Seat acceptance||17th June to 26th June 2023|
|Second round of seat allotment||29th June 2023|
|Seat acceptance/ admission in colleges||3rd July to 10th July 2023|
|Conduct of spot round (if required)||17th July 2023|
|Seat acceptance/ admission in colleges||18th to 27th July 2023|
APJEE 2023 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must register themselves by providing some basic details.
- Fill details asked in the registration form and upload the necessary documents in specific format.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the merit list will be invited for the counselling procedure.
- Candidates will have to fill choices and lock their course choices as per their preferences. changes in the choice will be accepted till the last date.
- Candidates who will be failed to fill and lock their choices in first round will not be considered to fill choice in second round also.
- Seat will be allotted to the candidates as per the choices filled by them.
- Candidate who will allot a seat in first, second round will need to confirm their seats by paying the registration fee.
- If candidates will not report to confirm the seat then, their candidature will be cancelled and seats will be offered to next one.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to report at the reporting centre with documents for verification and other admission purpose.
APJEE 2023 Seat Reservation & Registration Fee
Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the reservation policy of the authority. Below we have provided category wise reservation policy and registration fee details:
|Category||Registration Fee||Seat Reservation|
|Category I (APST)||Rs. 500||80%|
|Category II (Non-APST)||Rs. 700||20%|
Note: 4% seats in diploma engineering will be reserved for handicapped candidates in category I & II.
Documents Required for APJEE 2023 Counselling
Here we have listed the documents which will be needed for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet & ceritifcate
- Category certificate
- APJEE score card
- APJEE admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Photo identity proof
- School leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Residential certificate
- Photocopies of original documents etc.
If you have any other query related to the APJEE 2023 counselling then, you can leave your queries in the comment section below.