Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022: Application, Dates, Eligibility
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Registration Process will begin from the 2nd week of May 2022 through online mode. Arunachal Pradesh ITI is a state level admission procedure regulated by the Department of Industries, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of state level entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates from the entrance exam will get admission in various Industrial Training Institution Courses at Govt. and Private ITI institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Dates
Following are the complete exam dates for the Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Examination:
|Notification release||2nd week of May 2022|
|Starting of application||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Merit list release||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission starts from||3rd week of July 2022|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released from the 2nd week of May 2022.
- Candidates can submit the application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only Eligible candidates as per the criteria will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as authority will not provide correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidate in the application form must be correct and authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like Phone No. and Email ID must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the second week of June 2022 as no application form will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Candidates must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Documents to be submitted with AP ITI 2022 Application
Following are the complete list of required documents for filling the application form:
- Place of domicile
- Birth certificate
- Academic qualification
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST issued by competent authority)
- Attested true copy of school leaving certificate
- Dully attested two passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate, etc.
- The Application Form can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.20/-.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete Arunachal Pradesh ITI Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile holder of Arunachal Pradesh State to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be within 14 to 25 years as on 1 August 2022.
- For Plumber: Candidates must have passed 8th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- For Fitter: Candidates should pass 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- For Carpenter: Candidates must pass 10th class or equivalent with science as one of the subjects.
- For Electrician: Candidates should have passed 10th with science subjects from a recognized board.
- For Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with science as one of the subjects.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 through the website of authority.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admit Card will consist of various important details regarding the candidate and entrance examination. Candidates will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Merit list
Arunachal Pradesh Merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the merit list for every candidate in pdf format. Candidates will be able to access their merit list from 2nd week of July 2022 through online mode only.
Only shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will get place in the merit list. Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The rank will be allotted to the candidates as per their scores.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure through online mode only. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh counselling procedure will be followed by various rounds. Candidates will have to complete all the rounds as per the prescribed format to be eligible for the admission.
Final admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank and choice filled by them for the center.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for the ITI Admission in various offered ITI Programmes at Govt and Private ITI institutions across the Arunachal Pradesh state will be followed by the entrance examination. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission in offered Programmes on the basis of their scores in the examination.
The admission will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank for prefeed subjects at particular institution. After the allotment of seats, candidates will also have to report at their allotted center for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
If candidates have any other query about Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2022, they can leave their queries below.