ATMA 2021: Result (Declared), Counselling, Admission Procedure
ATMA 2021 Result has been released on 11th September 2021 for September session exam.Exam Date has been revised. It is conducted by the Association of Indian Management School. This examination is conducted to offer admission in MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management programmes. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national level examination which is conducted multiple times in a year. Admission is offered by various government or private institutes of management in India. Candidates must read this complete article to know more about ATMA 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility etc.
ATMA 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
ATMA 2021 Result has been released on 11th September 2021. Check here for result details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about ATMA 2022 from here.
Get complete updates of ATMA 2021 Admission & counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
ATMA 2021 Exam Date has been revised. It has been held on 7th September 2021. Check here for exam date details.
ATMA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check ATMA exam dates for September session from the given table:
September Session 2021:
|Application form releases||16th August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||1st September 2021|
|Last date to submit form||2nd September 2021|
|Last date to print application form||6th September 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th September 2021|
|Exam Date||7th September 2021|
|Result declaration||11th September 2021|
July Session 2021:
|Application form releases||1st June 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||17th July 2021|
|Last date to submit form||18th July 2021|
|Last date to print application form||20th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||21st July 2021|
|Exam Date||26th July 2021|
|Result declaration||31st July 2021|
February Session 2021:
|Starting of application form||21st December 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||7th February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||8th February 2021|
|Last date to print application form||9th February 2021|
|Release of admit card||10th February 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||14th February 2021|
|Declaration of Result||19th February 2021|
April Session 2021:
|Starting of application form||3rd March 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||17th April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||18th April 2021|
|Last date to print application form||20th April 2021|
|Release of admit card||21st April 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||25th April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd May 2021|
May Session 2021:
|Application process starts||26th April 2021|
|Last date for fee submission||22nd May 2021|
|Application form submission||23rd May 2021|
|Last date to print application form||25th May 2021|
|Admit card download||26th May 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||30th May 2021|
|Result date||4th June 2021|
ATMA 2021 Result
ATMA result has been declared on 11th September 2021 for September session. Candidates must check result through online mode. Candidates must check their result using application number and password.
After announcement of result candidates can select for admission. Check details carefully in the result. Candidates must take printout of the result and keep it secure for other procedure.
ATMA 2021 Admission
ATMA 2021 admission will be done in various rounds including group discussion, personal interview etc. Candidates will be called for the admission based on the exam score. Score card will be send to the candidates after few day of announcement of result.
Candidates must bring their original documents for verification. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates. Based on the score card candidates will be selected for admission by various participated institute.
Candidates must bring following documents for verification process:
- 10thclass mark sheet and certificate
- 12thclass mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ATMA 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check ATMA 2021 application form details from below:
- Application Form has been released on 15th August 2021 for September session.
- Application form is made available through online mode. No other mode is entertained.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including communication, personal, educational etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the JPEG format.
- Candidates must have to fill test centers preferences at the time of filling application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 2nd September 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other references.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using debit card/ credit card. Fee through net banking/ DD can not be accepted.
- Application fee is Rs.1298 for all category candidates.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through ATMA 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check ATMA exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some important topics of ATMA syllabus from below:
Analytic Reasoning: Questions will be asked from the topics like data sufficiency, arrangement of letter, coding- decoding, visual reasoning, strike the odd one out, verbal logic, analogies, number series, and statement.
Quantitative Ability: Ratio and proportion, quadratic equation, permutation and combination, function, time and work, algorithm, probability, number system, mensuration, percentage, simple or compound interest, complex numbers, functions, problem on ages, average theory, profit and loss.
Verbal Ability: Candidates can prepare from grammar, word meaning, sentence completion, jumble sentences, reading comprehension.
Here we have given some ATMA 2021 preparation tips for the candidates:
- Candidates must make a proper routine for your study and follow it daily.
- Cover all topics from the syllabus and know complete exam pattern.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it on the regular basis.
- Solve the previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Read newspapers and books from the best authors.
- Eat healthy food and do yoga always to stay fit.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
ATMA 2021 admit card has been released through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their admit card from 4th September 2021 for September session. Check details carefully mentioned on admit card.
Admit card is not send to the candidates by post. Candidates must check details like name, exam center, exam date and venue, roll number etc. on admit card.
Candidates must check their admit card using user ID and password. Bring your admit card on the day of examination with one valid photo ID proof. Without admit card no candidate are allowed to enter the examination hall.
If you have any other query about ATMA 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.