ATMA 2021: Application Form (Released), Exam Dates (Out), Eligibility
ATMA 2021 Application form has been released on 21st December 2020. Exam Dates have been released. It will be conducted on 14th February 2021. It is conducted by the Association of Indian Management School. This examination is conducted to offer admission in MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management programmes. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national level examination which is conducted multiple times in a year. Admission is offered by various government or private institutes of management in India. Candidates must read this complete article to know more about ATMA 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility etc.
ATMA 2021 Notifications – Registration Started
ATMA 2021 Application Form has been released on 21st December 2020. Check here for application details.
ATMA 2021 Exam Dates has been released. It will be conducted on 14th February 2021. Check here for exam dates details.
ATMA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check ATMA exam dates for February session from the given table:
|Starting of application form||21st December 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||7th February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||8th February 2021|
|Last date to print application form||9th February 2021|
|Release of admit card||10th February 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||14th February 2021|
|Declaration of Result||19th February 2021|
ATMA 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check ATMA 2021 application form details from below:
- Application Form has been released from 21st December 2020.
- Application form is made available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including communication, personal, educational etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the JPEG format.
- Candidates must have to fill test centers preferences at the time of filling application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till 8th February 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other references.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode using debit card/ credit card. Fee through net banking/ DD will not be accepted.
- Application fee will be Rs.1298 for all category candidates.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through ATMA 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check ATMA exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check some important topics of ATMA syllabus from below:
Analytic Reasoning: Questions will be asked from the topics like data sufficiency, arrangement of letter, coding- decoding, visual reasoning, strike the odd one out, verbal logic, analogies, number series, and statement.
Quantitative Ability: Ratio and proportion, quadratic equation, permutation and combination, function, time and work, algorithm, probability, number system, mensuration, percentage, simple or compound interest, complex numbers, functions, problem on ages, average theory, profit and loss.
Verbal Ability: Candidates can prepare from grammar, word meaning, sentence completion, jumble sentences, reading comprehension.
Here we have given some ATMA 2021 preparation tips for the candidates:
- Candidates must make a proper routine for your study and follow it daily.
- Cover all topics from the syllabus and know complete exam pattern.
- Make short notes of the topics and revise it on the regular basis.
- Solve the previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Read newspapers and books from the best authors.
- Eat healthy food and do yoga always to stay fit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
ATMA 2021 admit card will be release through online mode on the website. Candidates will be able to check their admit card on 10th February 2021 for February session. Check details carefully mentioned on admit card.
Admit card will not be send to the candidates by post. Candidates must check details like name, exam center, exam date and venue, roll number etc. on admit card.
Candidates can check their admit card using user ID and password. Bring your admit card on the day of examination with one valid photo ID proof. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
ATMA 2021 Result
ATMA result will be published on 19th February 2021. Candidates will be able to check result through online mode. Candidates must check their result using application number and password.
After announcement of result candidates will be selected for admission. Check details carefully in the result. Candidates must take printout of the result and keep it secure for other procedure.
ATMA 2021 Admission
ATMA 2021 admission will be done in various rounds including group discussion, personal interview etc. Candidates will be called for the admission based on the exam score. Score card will be send to the candidates after few day of announcement of result.
Candidates must bring their original documents for verification. Without verification of documents seats will not be allotted to the candidates. Based on the score card candidates will be selected for admission by various participated institute.
Candidates must bring following documents for verification process:
- 10thclass mark sheet and certificate
- 12thclass mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about ATMA 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.