ATMA Registration 2021 (Till 2nd Sep), Application Form – Apply Here
ATMA 2021 Registration can be done till 2nd September 2021 for September session exam. ATMA (AIMS test for Management Admission) is a national level test. This entrance examination is conducted multiple times every year. It is conducted by the Association of Indian Management School to offer admission in management courses i.e. MBA, MCA and PGDM. Admission in management courses are offered by various private and government colleges of India. Candidates can read this article to know more about ATMA 2021 Registration including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility etc.
ATMA Registration 2021 – Till 2nd Sep
ATMA 2021 Registration for September session can be done till 2nd September 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about ATMA application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode on the website.
- Candidates can fill their application form for ATMA 2021 from 16th August 2021.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form including name, address, email ID etc.
- Upload documents i.e. recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Choose exam cities as per your preferences.
- Scanned images should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the form, on later stage any correction will not be accepted.
- Application form can be filled till 2nd September 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1298/- amount of fee.
- Fee payment can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card only.
- Application fee through DD/ cheque/ internet banking will not be accepted.
- There will be 25% concession in fee for women candidates and 50% concession for candidates belonging to north eastern states of India (i.e. AP, Assam, Manipal, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura and Nagaland).
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the details about ATMA 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be minimum 21 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed minimum 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
ATMA 2021 Application Dates
In the given table we have mentioned announced ATMA application dates for different session:
|Application Form releases||16th August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||1st September 2021|
|Last date to submit form||2nd September 2021|
|Last date to print out application form||6th September 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th September 2021|
|ATMA 2021 Exam||7th September 2021|
|Result declaration||11th September 2021|
|Application form commences||1st June 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||17th July 2021|
|Last date to submit form||18th July 2021|
|Admit card availability||21st July 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||26th July 2021|
|Starting of application form||21st December 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||7th February 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||8th February 2021|
|Availability of admit card||10th February 2021|
|Exam date||14th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||3rd March 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||17th April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||18th April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||21st April 2021|
|Exam date||25th April 2021|
|Application form commences||26th April 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||22nd May 2021|
|Last date to submit form||23rd May 2021|
|Admit card availability||26th May 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||30th May 2021|
How to Apply for ATMA 2021
In the given steps we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill ATMA 2021 registration form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Register yourself by providing details i.e. date of birth, mobile number, name of the city, email ID etc.
- Click on ‘proceed for fee payment’ tab.
- Pay the application fee through online mode via debit or credit card.
- Registration link and PID (personal identification number) will be sent to your registration email ID.
- Candidates must keep PID safe for future references.
- Now click on link ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- Provide your login credentials i.e. application form and password.
- Click o ‘proceed’ tab to fill application form.
- Fill details like educational, personal, communication, address etc. in the application form.
- Click and ‘save and continue’ button.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph size must be in between 20 kb to 50 kb and signature size must be in between 10 kb to 20 kb format.
- Check and verify all details carefully and then click on ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedures.
In the given section we have provided some details which will be filled in the ATMA 2021 Registration form:
- Date of birth
- Valid email ID
- Working and valid mobile number
- City and state
- Pin code
- Choice of institute
- Address etc.
In the above article candidates will be able to know all details about ATMA 2021 registration. Candidates must read all details about application form, mode of application, eligibility criteria and complete procedure to apply for ATMA 2021. Candidates must fill their application form correctly because after submission of the application form any modification/ correction will not be done.
If you have any other query about ATMA Registration 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.