Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling (Started) – Get Procedure Here
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Online Willingness of offline mop-up counselling has been started from 25th February 2021. It is conducted separately for PE, PPE, PM & PMD courses. Bihar Polytechnic admission process is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level entrance exam, which is organized to get admission in various polytechnic courses like PE, PPE, PM & PMD. On the basis of Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Scores, candidates get admission in various polytechnic institutions of Bihar state. Here, in this article candidates can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Counselling 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling – Online Willingness Started
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Online Willingness of offline mop-up counselling has been started from 25th February 2021. Click here to register.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 First Seat Allotment for PM/ PMD course has been released on 18th February 2021. Click here to view.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Cut off has been released for PE course on 17th February 2021. Click here to view.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Second Round Seat Allotment for PE course has been released. Click here to view.
The result of Bihar Polytechnic 2020 exam has been declared on 22nd December 2020. Bihar Polytechnic examination has been conducted on 26th & 27th November 2020. The counselling schedule has been published after releasing the result.
Candidates are instructed to follow the counselling schedule that is prescribed by the authority. The detailed counselling schedule for PE course will be as given below:
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling||18th January 2021|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling||26th January 2021|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment||1st February 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment Order (1st Round)||1st to 8th February 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||2nd to 8th February 2021|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result publication||12th February 2021|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||12th to 18th February 2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||13th to 18th February 2021|
|Online willingness||25th February 2021|
|Last date for online willingness||5th March 2021|
|Willingness allotment||8th March 2021|
|Offline mop-up counselling||10th March 2021|
For PM/ PMD course:
|Online registration||8th February 2021|
|Last date of online registration||14th February 2021|
|1st round provisional allotment result||17th February 2021|
|Download allotment order (1st round)||17th to 22nd February 2021|
|Document verification||18th to 22nd February 2021|
|2nd round provisional allotment result||27th February 2021|
|Download allotment order (2nd round)||27th February to 4th March 2021|
|Document verification||1st to 4th March 2021|
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process of Bihar Polytechnic 2020:
- For DCECE counselling, candidates are invited as per their marks and ranks in the merit list.
- The counselling process has been organized through online mode.
- Candidates must fill their choices of colleges for admission according to their rank.
- Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, choices filled by candidates, category reservation & seat availability in colleges.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must bring their required original documents along with one attested photocopies.
- Candidates also have to clear the medical test round to get eligible for admission.
- If any seat are allotted to candidates, they have to submit the seat acceptance fee & proceed for the further admission process.
- Once the seat are allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges with the required documents & fees to complete admission formalities.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must bring the documents given below in original along with one set of photocopy for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Bihar Polytechnic admit card
- Bihar Polytechnic score card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Six passport size photographs (same as pasted in admit card)
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories which will be considered for providing admission:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
|General category candidates||50% seats are reserved for general category|
If you have any query related to the Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the comment box.