Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling – Check DCECE Admission Procedure
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling will be conducted separately for PE, PPE, PM & PMD courses. Bihar Polytechnic admission process is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level entrance exam, which is organized to get admission in various polytechnic courses like PE, PPE, PM & PMD. On the basis of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Scores, candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutions of Bihar state. Here, in this article candidates can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019 Counselling.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling Schedule
The result of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 exam will be declared on 4th week of June 2019. Bihar Polytechnic examination will be conducted on 16th & 17th June 2019. The counselling schedule will be published after releasing the result.
Candidates are instructed to follow the counselling schedule that will be prescribed by the authority. The detailed counselling schedule (tentative) is given below:
Seat Matrix, Information Brochure, etc release
|3rd week July 2019|
Submission of Choice for 1st round
|4th week July 2019|
|Provisional Seat Allotment||4th week July 2019|
Downloading of Allotment Order
|4th week July 2019|
|Reporting at Reporting Centre||1st week Aug 2019|
|2nd Counselling Round|
|Registration & choice filling||2nd week Aug 2019|
|Seat allotment||2nd week Aug 2019|
|Reporting at reporting centre||3rd week Aug 2019|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
Here we are providing the detailed counselling process of Bihar Polytechnic 2019:
- For DCECE counselling, candidates will be invited as per their marks and ranks in the merit list.
- The counselling process will be organized through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their choices of colleges for admission according to their rank.
- Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, choices filled by candidates, category reservation & seat availability in colleges.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must bring their required original documents along with one attested photocopies.
- Candidates also have to clear the medical test round to get eligible for admission.
- If any seat is allotted to candidates, they have to submit the seat acceptance fee & proceed for the further admission process.
- Once the seat is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges with the required documents & fees to complete admission formalities.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates must bring the documents given below in original along with one set of photocopy for verification process:
- Class 10th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet, admit card and passing certificate
- Bihar Polytechnic admit card
- Bihar Polytechnic score card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Six passport size photographs (same as pasted in admit card)
Here we are providing the reservation criteria for various categories which will be considered for providing admission:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
|General category candidates||50% seats are reserved for general category|
If you have any query related to the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the comment box.