ATMA 2022: Result (Declared), Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card
ATMA 2022 Result has been declared on 29th July 2022 for July exam. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a popular national level examination conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam is conducted multiple times for candidates seeking admission in various management programs like MBA, MCA and PGDM. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in offered management programs of various participating institutions across the country. Here through this article, we have mentioned the complete details candidates needs to know about the ATMA 2022 Exam.
ATMA 2022 Notifications – Result Declared (July Exam)
ATMA 2022 Result has been declared on 29th July 2022 for July exam. Check here for result details.
ATMA 2023 Examination will be held through online mode in multiple times.Check more details about ATMA 2023 here.
ATMA 2022 Admit Card has been released on 21st July 2022 for July session exam. Check here for admit card details.
ATMA 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete Exam dates for ATMA 2022 Examination:
For July Session:
|Starting of application form||1st June 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||16th July 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||17th July 2022|
|Last date to print application form||19th July 2022|
|Release of admit card||21st July 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||24th July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||29th July 2022|
For May session:
|Starting of application form||1st March 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||21st May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||22nd May 2022|
|Last date to print application form||24th May 2022|
|Release of admit card||26th May 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||29th May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3rd June 2022|
ATMA 2022 Admit Card
Admit card has been released by the exam conducting authority after few days from the completion of final registration process. Candidates are able to download their admit card for July session from the 21st July 2022. For May session admit card it has been released on 26th May 2022.
The admit card has been released for successfully registered candidates only. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual candidates through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates are able download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for ATMA 2022 Exam will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2022 Examination is conducted through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours (30 Min. for each section) will be allotted to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response and ¼ will be deducted on each negative response.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for ATMA will be consist of various topics from Analytic reasoning skills-I, Verbal skills-I, Quantitative skills-I, Analytic reasoning skills-II, Verbal skills-II and Quantitative skills-II.
Complete syllabus for ATMA 2022 can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority.
Here are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
ATMA 2022 Application Form
Here are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the ATMA 2022 Application Form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates shall check the complete eligibility criteria before apply for the ATMA 2022.
- The Application Form submission process for July session has begun from the 1st June to 17th July 2022.
- For May session, the registration process has been started from the 1st March 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
- The details filled by candidates should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
ATMA 2022 Application from fee could be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can pay Rs.1600/-through online payments gateways.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates will have to satisfy to be eligible for ATMA 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2022.
ATMA 2022 Result
The result has been declared after few days from the completion of examination. Result for May session has been declared on 3rd June 2022. It has been released on 29th July 2022 for July session.
Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates are able to check their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
ATMA 2022 Admission
The Admission procedure for every participating institution will be different as there won’t be any centralized counselling for ATMA 2022. Candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every ATMA 2022 score accepting institution individually.
The participating institutions will conducted counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidates only. Admission procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates performance in the PI And GD rounds.
Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the varication round:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about ATMA 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.