CLAT Admit Card 2022, Hall Ticket, Exam Instructions – Download Here
CLAT 2022 Admit Card will be released in April 2022. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level examination for law aspirants. It is a yearly examination which is organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU). Students looking for admission in UG and PG law courses (LLB & LLM) can apply for this examination. Various NLUs, government and private colleges of the country give admission to students through CLAT scores. Here we are providing details about CLAT Admit Card 2022.
CLAT Admit Card 2022
Successfully registered candidates can get the CLAT hall ticket 2022 via online mode. Candidates have to login to their account to download it. CLAT 2022 admit card is not be provided through any offline method. Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process. Admit card is the mandatory document which should be carried at the examination centre.
CLAT is a national level law entrance test conducted for admission in UG and PG law courses. CLAT 2022 exam will be conducted by 19 NLUs on rotation basis. Students can fill the application form from the January 2022.
CLAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates can download the CLAT admit card 2022 from April 2022. Candidates will be able to download the admit card till the exam date. The authority will conduct the examination in May 2022.
CLAT Result 2022 will be provided in July 2022. The merit list will be released along with the result. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process. CLAT Counselling 2022 will be started from the month of October 2022.
How to Download CLAT 2022 Admit Card
Here we are providing some important instructions to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website link (Link will be provided above).
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Registered Number, Password & Security Code carefully.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Don’t forget to take some extra printouts and keep them safe for further use.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
Here we have listed some details given in the admit card of CLAT exam:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Centre of Exam
- Course Applied for
- Instructions for exam
Documents Required at Exam Centre
On the examination day, candidates have to bring any one valid identity proof along with the admit card. Candidates who do not bring any ID proof will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
- Any other official document issued by Union or State Government.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we are providing some instructions for candidates for exam day:
- Candidates should check the details mentioned in the admit card and if any discrepancy found contact to the CLAT officials.
- Visit the exam centre before one day from the examination.
- Students will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card & ID proof.
For any other queries about CLAT Admit Card 2022, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.