AUEET 2019: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET 2019) application form can be filled till 4th July 2019. It is conducted by the Alliance College of engineering and Design. It is organized for offering admission into engineering courses. Candidates can get admission on the basis of merit in B.Tech and B.Tech (lateral entry). It is a university level entrance exam. It is necessary to appear in the entrance exam to get admission. For complete information related to the AUEET 2019, candidates should go through this article.
AUEET 2019 Notification
The Application form for AUEET 2020 has been released.
AUEET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 4th July 2019. Check here for application form details.
AUEET 2019 Dates
Here we have mentioned the dates to apply for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test.
|Availability of application form||29th October 2018|
|Last date to apply||4th July 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Before 10 days of entrance exam|
|Entrance exam||6th, 7th July 2019|
AUEET Application form 2019
Candidates must go through the guidelines given below to fill the AUEET 2019 application form.
- The application form will be made through both (online or offline) modes.
- AUEET 2019 application form has been started from 29th October 2018.
- For offline application form, the candidates can download it from the Alliance University website.
- Application form and Prospectus for the B.Tech. course will also available at the Office of Admissions.
- Candidates will be provided with the application form filling opportunity till the third week of May 2019.
- Candidates have to send the filled-in application for along with the attested documents to the address given below:
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Candidates have to submit the attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- X mark sheet/transcript
- XII mark sheet/transcript
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Entrance exam score card JEE Main/JEE Advanced/Karnataka CET/COMED-K/Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET)/Other State Entrances (please specify).
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI/SAARC candidates and US$ 50 for Foreign National). The fee can be paid in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of “Alliance University College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
To get admission in any of the offered specialization of engineering, candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Score Card: JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, COMED-K, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
For Lateral Entry:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate passed with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination.
AUEET 2020 will be organized by Alliance University. The University also known as Alliance College of Engineering and Design which is a private university, located in Bangalore. The university will conducts its own university level entrance test known as AUEET to offer admission into engineering programmes. It offers UG, PG & Doctoral level courses in the streams of Engineering, Management, Commerce and Law.
AUEET Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern to appear in the entrance test.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- of Questions: Total of 130 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Maximum Marks: The complete question paper will be of 135 marks.
The AUUET 2019 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 10+2/12th STD/2nd PUC. Candidates can read their respective board syllabus. The authority will not provide any separate syllabus for the exam. The syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
AUEET Admit Card 2019
AUEET admit card 2019 will be released through online mode. The exam conducting authority will release the admit card before 10 days of the entrance exam. Candidates can download their admit card with the help of their login credentials.
Candidates are advised to must keep the copy of admit card till the admission procedure. It is necessary to carry the admit card along with one Id proof to sit in the exam.
AUEET Result 2019
The university will release the AUEET result 2019 through online mode. The result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. Candidates can access the result by entering their application number and the password.
On the basis of declared result, the university will prepare the merit list. The University will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their marks in the written test. As per their ranks they can participate in the counselling.
AUEET Counselling 2019
On the basis of merit list candidates will be shortlisted for the further rounds. The candidates those shortlisted for the AUEET counselling can download the call letter to participate in the counselling. The counselling schedule will be published by the university after the few days of the declaration of result.
In the counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents. Candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of candidate’s marks in the AUEET. Selected candidates also have to pay the counselling to confirm their seat. If candidate will not reach the counselling venue on given date and time, their admission will be cancelled.
AUEET Admission 2019
All shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Admission Selection Process at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University. The admission process will be comprised of a Personal Interview. The candidates those will clear the PI round will only be eligible for the final admission.
Candidates have to report he college for admission along with tier original documents. The classes will be started from July 2019.
If you have any other queries about AUEET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.