AUEET 2023: Application Form (Released), Exam Dates, Eligibility
AUEET 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode. AUEET stands for Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design. The exam will be conducted for admission into B. Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) course. Candidates will get admission based on the basis of national level engineering exam. The application form will be released through online mode. Candidates are also suggested to check the eligibility before applying for the application form. In this article, we have provided details about AUEET 2023 such as exam date, application form, eligibility, etc.
AUEET 2023 Notifications – Application Started
AUEET 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Check here for application details.
AUEET 2024 Exam will be conducted in fourth week of June 2024. Know more details about AUEET 2024 here.
AUEET 2023 Overview
|Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test
|Level of exam
AUEET 2023 Exam Dates
Check the exam date for AUEET 2023 given below:
|Online application form starts
|Last date to apply
|3rd week of June 2023
|AUEET 2023 exam date
|4th week of June 2023
|Declaration of result
|2nd week of August 2023
AUEET 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about AUEET 2023 application form with some key instructions provided below:
- The application form for AUEET 2023 will be released from fourth week of January 2023.
- AUEET 2023 application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualifications, phone number, etc.
- The details in the application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to edit incorrect details.
- Candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date to submit the application form will be third week of June 2023.
- After entering all the details, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be paid through online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate will be able to pay by Credit card, Debit card and Net banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Alliance university College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore for offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs 1000/- and Rs 2000/- for NRI/ SAARC candidates and 50 $ for foreign national candidates.
How to Apply for AUEET 2023:
- Step-1: Visit the website of AUEET 2023.
- Step-2: Candidates have to register for online application process.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualifications, phone number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AUEET 2023 will be as given below:
For B. Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with any one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain is at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Score: Candidate must also have valid score of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, AUSAT or any other state level engineering exam.
For B. Tech (Lateral):
- Qualification: Candidate must have Diploma in engineering from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must secure 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
AUEET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern for AUEET 2023 exam as provided below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 90 minutes (1 hr 30 min) to solve the paper.
- Total questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Type of questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer 1 marks will be given. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
|No. of Questions
AUEET 2023 Syllabus
For the Alliance AUEET entrance test, candidates have to go through the syllabus of class 11th and 12th of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject.
Center of mass, Momentum, and collision, Current electricity and heat transfer, Dimensional analysis, Electromagnetic induction, Fluid mechanics Geometrical optics, Gravitational and Electrostatics, Kinetic theory of gases, Newton law of motion, nuclear physics, Rotational dynamics, Wave motion.
Atomic structure, Carboxyl compounds and their derivatives, Chemical bonding, D and F block elements, general organic chemistry, Redox reactions, mole concepts and concept of equivalent, Solid state, solution and gases, Thermochemistry and the second law of thermodynamics.
3-D Geometry, Complex number, Complex quadratic equation, Continuity/ Differential limits, Fundamentals of mathematics, Integral calculus, Parabola, Probability and statistics, Trigonometric function, Vector algebra.
The following Preparation Tips for AUEET will help the candidates to secure good marks within the entrance test.
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AUEET 2023 Admit Card
The candidate will be allowed to appear in AUEET exam when they will have valid admit card. The AUEET 2023 admit card will be released from June 2023. The admit card will contain details like exam venue, timing, and other details.
To download the AUEET admit card, candidate have to enter registration ID and password. Admit card will be available through online mode. The candidates will not get admit card via post or any other offline mode.
AUEET 2023 Result
The AUEET Result 2023 will be released from second week of August 2023 through online mode. To check the result, candidate have to enter Application number, roll number and date of birth. The qualified candidates will then shortlisted for the interview round.
A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks in the entrance test and interview. Candidates will be invited to take part in the counselling and admission procedure on the basis of their name in merit list.
AUEET 2023 Counselling
Candidates who will get higher rank in entrance exam will get preference in counselling and seat allotment. AUEET 2023 Counselling will include various steps like interview and documents verification, etc. The candidates will be called for an interview to finalize the admission list.
The seat allotment will take place at the time of counselling and interview. During the counselling procedure the candidates will go through the verification of documents. After the completion of these round, the seats will be allotted and candidates have to pay the admission fee in the given period of time to confirm their admission process.
If you have any other query related to AUEET 2023 you can ask by commenting down in comment box.